Thread: How do you manage town and main farm?

How do you manage town and main farm?

Hi All, I just unlocked town and after playing for few days I feel like I am not making that much profit in terms of coins but in terms of xp and expansion materials I am making relatively more profit. So, just wanted to know how you manage both your farm and town visitors requests so that you are making progress both in terms of coins and xp/expansion materials.

Regards!

The town is a worthy investment, but it takes time to get there. Once you are able to send townies away, keep those with easy to buy and make requests and send the others away.

as soon as you can, upgrade personal train. The peeps you pick up with it are one shop townies, in and out. Upgradeable for increased capacity and shorter maintenance

Keep upgrading town hall as you can

get all 6 spots open for each building, then work on time reduction

once you do some base work, the town will give you a steady stream of drops

also, a couple of times a day check out your town and visit other peeps towns. The floating sea chests can offer up 8 diamonds on occasion
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thanks for your suggestions. I am trying to do the same at the moment. My main focus is in this order:

1. Max town hall to the current reputation level of the town.
    2. Max slots for each service building.
    3. Max train station.
    4. Upgrade personal train visitor capacity in between.

I hope this order is fine.

So, if by chance you are not in a NH, you should try to join one. There is a sub-forum for both those looking for a NH and those recruiting. Having neighbors that you can pick up 1 shop townies will make the town much more fun for you.

As far as keeping up with coins, you may need to occasionally ignore some parts of the game. Maybe one day you ignore boats, the next the truck orders and so on. Do take a look at the events that are coming up. Many times there are double coin events that you can take advantage of. Continue to make and sell products in your RSS for full price.

And do all that WP has mentioned above, and you will have your own pace soon enough.

***The order in which you are doing things seems pretty on track.
    Last edited by Momscar; 1 Week Ago at 04:58 PM.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Thanks for your suggestions Momscar. I had been thinking about doing it in the same way. Like alternating between farm, town, boats, etc. and also keeping a check on events in between and modify the flow as needed. I have to try it out for a few weeks and see how it goes. Thanks again.