Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Just curious

Centennial Club

Just curious

Are the prizes for first, second, third place finish in each derby all the same?

They are similar, but you get slightly more for finishing 2nd than for 3rd and slightly more for finishing 1st than for 2nd.

Generally the prizes for finishing in the top 3 aren’t worth spending 10 diamonds for the extra task.
    Last edited by Philly65; September 8th, 2018 at 06:26 PM.
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 182
    Town Level - 56
    Achievements Completed - 142/144 just Bingo II and Bingo III to go
    Game Center - Philly+B

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    They are similar, but youget slightly more for finishing 2nd than for 3rd and slightly more for finishing 1st than for 2nd.

Generally the prizes for finishing in the top 3 aren’t worth spending 10 diamonds for the extra task.
    To add to this answer, members of the neighbourhood don't get the same prizes for placing.

In the recent Bingo Derby my neighbourhood finished in first place. My second farm (level 74) received a horseshoe trophy, 3 land deeds and 2 gold vouchers; my third farm (level 45) had 3 stakes, 4 saws and 3 panels.

Unfortunately I can't say what my main farm received, as I seem to have forgotten to screenshot!

Hay Day level 168 (main farm) - I have several others

Centennial Club
    Thank you for your answers. Seems like it is more or less a random thing ... whatever the computer decides.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummel View Post
    Thank you for your answers. Seems like it is more or less a random thing ... whatever the computer decides.
    Randomly rubbish to be honest ..... considering how hard a hood must work to place!
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

New Bloke/Chick
    Does anyone know if the silver placard can only be won if you place second? And the bronze placard if you place third? Just wondering if these placards have eluded me because my hood normally places first