Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Bingo Derbies Please?!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    It’s my last Achievement too & I’d like to get it done.

i didn’t stop playing after getting all of the available Achievements previously, but combined with other things, I mIght this time...or I might just take a break from the Derby. Playing Solo I can’t take a break unless I accept dropping down the leagues, which I wouldn’t care about these days, BUT then if a BINGO Derby does turn up I won’t be able to get 3 lines unless I’m in the CL. Frustrating.
    I’m 11/20 on my bingo derby achievement. I think mastering the feedmills was easier and that was a huge chore. You can come play with us in the derby. Get it done.

Farm level: 222 Silo 10,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

I would like the achievement and find bingo derby fun as well so totally agree on this

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Some people had all achievements completed before the bingo derby was added and they did not stop farming

then there are many who dont care about achievements. The last one I will get is for generous neighbor 1642/4000 (nobody asks for stuff)

or since I no longer feed my sanctuary animals... 850/1500

completing all achievements is not the end game
    For many, indeed the majority, it isn't. But for some it will be, and I am simply saying that I strongly suspect this is the reason for the very low incidence of bingo tasks. Can't think of any other reason.

The Bingo Derby is my favorite.