Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Vote for most annoying game feature,

Centennial Club
    Yes, please make “pet naming mode” an option. Cant imagine who wants to chase animals all over the screen! Hate how they move around and makes feeding and tending irritating.

I Pretty much hate the whole pet name thing, used to be, my granddaughter enjoyed clicking on donkeys, or dogs, or any animal for that matter to watch their reaction. The name tags ruined that for us.

The thing that I hate the most is defiantly when reviving a plant having to click it like 17 times for that name to go away.I think that you should have to click once and not a couple times it is just annoying . For those of us tree farmers this is defiantly the greatest pain of doing so.
    Kik-zach_hay_day
    Zach Level 55
    Silo - 1100
    Barn - 1300
    Official Hay Day Discord : https://discord.gg/F7Bmubq

Quote Originally Posted by zpelzel View Post
    The thing that I hate the most is defiantly when reviving a plant having to click it like 17 times for that name to go away.I think that you should have to click once and not a couple times it is just annoying . For those of us tree farmers this is defiantly the greatest pain of doing so.
    The mostly none communication from SC ,example the changes to leader change and the severe drop of permits.just to name those 2

New Bloke/Chick
    Here's my two cents:

That you must wait for the duck/lobster collection animations to complete before you can catch new ones to pool/saloon. Is SC really expecting people to watch those animations each and every time after all these years? Also, the fish catch animation is a bit slow and slows down my fishing but that's perhaps just me.

Slowness of the truck after December update (and land expansions in lower part of farm). That 30-40s waiting between trucks is just too much.

Slowness of Tom (Tom is too slow to run and too complicate process): Dos SC have some statistic if someone really asks less than the max number of items? Just bring us 9 of them It's not once or twice that I've forgot Tom between these multiple steps.

And sure, that double clicking when reviving bushes, pet naming etc.

1. Not even realizing you've asked for help in the town. And when you finally do see it, no way of cancelling it.
    2. No delay in the arrival of the eggspress
    3. Keyboard popping when tapping on pets
    4. Not being able to cancel some of the products in the queue of the machines.

I hate that the forum doesn't have a 👍 or 👎 in response to people's post..lol.
    My other Game Peeves
    1. Double clicking everything (except) where diamonds are concerned
    2. Dancing town folks...why..why..why
    3. Farm Visitors ....why cant we turn this feature off and on
    4. Having to pay or trash to keep boosters you found in boxes or on WOF
    5. Not being able to Send away Wheel of Misfortune.

Think supercell reading this 😄
    Last edited by buggles; 6 Days Ago at 05:06 PM.

Forum Veteran
    It’s game support .... everything about it!
    - the messages that just get deleted without response
    - the sappy responses (have an amoozing day) and the observations about my beautiful farm - especially when mine is just an brutal ugly derby machine
    - initial responses that are patronising and don’t actually address what you asked
    - follow up answers that appear to be from a grown up and answer your question ..... only to find later that they were clearly just making it up as they went along! Or being told there isn’t a problem, I must be imagining it, when I send clear evidence to the contrary!!
    - being constantly assured that SC is listening and that all I need to do is share my concerns on the forum ...... where of course most everything just appears to wither and die.

Yup, not a big fan of support LOL
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

I dislike the animals name cause when you click on one the screen moves with them.

Forum Elder
    My vote is for the spin the wheel event. Every single time this event occurs, my truck arrives before the start and stays on my farm the entire time. Lame beyond lame.