Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Vote for most annoying game feature,

Quote Originally Posted by Boboville View Post
    The foxes...I despise those pesky scratching buggers!
    Agreed, and the frogs too. I know some people like them, but there should be a way to turn them off for the rest of us. For some of us, the twitching and jumping can be very irritating.

Agree also with many of the others. My prioritized list would include:

• never get two boats in a row asking for the same item. Yesterday I did a boat task where 3 out of 4 boats needed huge quantities of brown sugar. Don't even talk to me about boats that want two items from the same machine (for example, bacon-and-eggs and roasted tomatoes on the same boat).
    • return to the gift-drop ratios we had before the last update. I'm seeing far more vouchers and boosters lately, and of course we're not getting any land permits at all. **
    • have an option to use a booster immediately if storage is full (and now even more important, since we've been getting far more boosters and vouchers after the last update)
    • have a delay before the Eggspress train comes
    • remove some of the petty delays (actress, cowboy, double-tapping to send thank you for watering)

I'm still playing this game after nearly 2 years, so clearly these complaints aren't ruining the game for me. But these seem like they'd be relatively simple updates.

** For me, both vouchers and boosters are essentially "garbage" prizes. I have hundreds of unused vouchers already, so new ones are useless. I also have a few really good boosters I'm saving for when I need them, and I'm not willing to pay dozens of diamonds to keep the several new ones I get each day. I got 4 land permits in the first derby after the update. I've only seen 2 more since then.
    Last edited by Thistledew; January 30th, 2019 at 06:44 PM.

Level: 75
    Neighborhood: Happy Valley
    Time zone: U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by PerkyCox View Post
    I HATE that as soon as you take a “serve X numbers of a (specific townie) task”, the game completely shuts off that townie from coming to your farm or your neighbors farms.
    Feeling that pain right now, LOL

Level: 75
    Neighborhood: Happy Valley
    Time zone: U.S. Eastern

Fresh Spawn
    I love the game and try to keep a stock of most items but, as in life, there are times things run low. If stock has run out and an item is needed for a boat etc. it is immediately removed from the Daily Dirt. I spend diamonds on lots of things and know they are important to keep game going, but if all production slots are full and Tom is resting for another hour it is frustrating the items are blocked from Daily Dirt only to reappear the very min the required item is finally produced some hours later.