Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't access a link...

Fresh Spawn

Can't access a link...

Can someone tell me why I can't access the following link: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...16September%29

I get error saying:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The most common reason for this is that the thread has been deleted by a moderator - if so any specifics of that thread or that moderation decision aren’t permissible topics of discussion by our forum rules. There are other possible explanations, that’s just the most common one.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    That thread was trashed.

I have no idea why you would want to access.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)