Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Home Base Pet

Home Base Pet

There should be a base pet. It could be strictly for defense against attacks, and it could poop rocks (which would make it so rocks wood spawn at the base as well as trees.) You could also have a couple of choices for the pet. Maybe 3 or so. (Cat, Dog, Chimera/Dragon hybrid, a liger (lion/tiger), ect.) Of course, you should only be able to select one at any given time to have at your base. You can either tether him to the town hall, or create another base for him like the heroes have.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    This is a dumb and pointless idea.

Oddly, I love it. I want this. NOW.

I want a cat. I am not even a cat person. I have a terrier.

But I want a little Meower on my base. Forget rocks. No defense. Heck, it can even drink elixir. I just want a cat.

I nominate this for best idea ever.
    Last edited by Cilakila; September 7th, 2018 at 05:38 PM.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    I'm with you, Cilakila. I'd get one for sure.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by reevestephen201 View Post
    There should be a base pet. It could be strictly for defense against attacks, and it could poop rocks (which would make it so rocks wood spawn at the base as well as trees.) You could also have a couple of choices for the pet. Maybe 3 or so. (Cat, Dog, Chimera/Dragon hybrid, a liger (lion/tiger), ect.) Of course, you should only be able to select one at any given time to have at your base. You can either tether him to the town hall, or create another base for him like the heroes have.
    What are you feeding this thing to make it poop rocks? It sounds like change of diet is in order 😜

Long weekend, insects awake, grass cut and watered. Has to be spring.
    It could also give the villagers something to do besides clap at trees. They could feed/play with the pet(s). As long as it doesn’t slow the game down or something, I think it’d be fun, too.

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Banned
    I am rather confused

What about having a Clan Mascot indicated which weakens the enemy troops that match the mascot and strengthens the anti-mascot troop? For instance Balloons would weaken enemy balloons but strengthen enemy dragons.
    Alternately you could strengthen two envy troops while boosting your own clan castle troops. Think enemy color pairs of Magic the Gathering so that your boost can be offset two different ways.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    A pooping little kitty in my village? Take my gems... ALL OF THEM!

Millennial Club
    OOOOOOooo, we could have the villagers go on poop patrol duty (or should I say doodie) instead of just wandering around clapping their hands. It would be nice for the villagers to have a pet, they could pet him and squeeze him and call him George.