Thread: Object bought invisible in my barn / Je n'ai pas reçu les objets que j'ai acheté

Fresh Spawn

Object bought invisible in my barn / Je n'ai pas reçu les objets que j'ai acheté

Bonjour, j'ai acheté plusieurs objets d'amélioration pour ma grange à un membre de mon voisinage. J'ai acheté 10 longues vis 10 rouleaux de ruban adhésif et 5 planches de bois. Le problèmes est le suivant : je n'ai pas reçu ces objets dans ma grange, ils ne sont pas stockés, mon voisin a bien vendu les objets et mon argent à bien été consommé. J'ai des problèmes de connexion en ce moment peut être est-ce dû à cela...

Hello, I bought several items of improvement for my barn to a member of my neighborhood. I bought 10 long screws 10 rolls of tape and 5 boards of wood. The problem is this: I did not receive these items in my barn, they are not stocked, my neighbor sold the items well and my money was well spent.
    Last edited by Lemurien; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurien View Post
    Bonjour, j'ai acheté plusieurs objets d'amélioration pour ma grange à un membre de mon voisinage. J'ai acheté 10 longues vis 10 rouleaux de ruban adhésif et 5 planches de bois. Le problèmes est le suivant : je n'ai pas reçu ces objets dans ma grange, ils ne sont pas stockés, mon voisin a bien vendu les objets et mon argent à bien été consommé. J'ai des problèmes de connexion en ce moment peut être est-ce dû à cela...

Hello, I bought several items of improvement for my barn to a member of my neighborhood. I bought 10 long screws 10 rolls of tape and 5 boards of wood. The problem is this: I did not receive these items in my barn, they are not stocked, my neighbor sold the items well and my money was well spent.
    Bonjour and welcome to the forum!

sorry to hear this happened!

we are just farmers here and cannot help you with that. Your best option is to contact in game support.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Bonjour and welcome to the forum!

sorry to hear this happened!

we are just farmers here and cannot help you with that. Your best option is to contact in game support.
    Merci de la rapidité de votre réponse ! Malheureusement je ne sait pas comment contacter le support du jeu, pouvez-vous m'aider ? (je suis français excusez moi pour les problèmes de traduction &#128517

Thank you for the speed of your answer! Unfortunately I do not know how to contact the support of the game, can you help me? (sorry but I'm French it's hard to traduce &#128517
    Last edited by Lemurien; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurien View Post
    Merci de la rapidité de votre réponse ! Malheureusement je ne sait pas comment contacter le support du jeu, pouvez-vous m'aider ? (je suis français excusez moi pour les problèmes de traduction ��)

Thank you for the speed of your answer! Unfortunately I do not know how to contact the support of the game, can you help me? (sorry but I'm French it's hard to traduce ��)

Tap the cog cog wheel in the top left corner in game, tap help and support and contact us. If contact us does not show, tap any subject. At the bottom it asks if this was helpful. Tap no and it should bring up a dialogue box to contact support.

Last edited by WussyPuss; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:08 PM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I have the same problem with my baby farm. From time to time items disappear after they were bought by my husband. It‘s not just expansion material. Last time 10 bags of cow feed just went into nirwana.