Thread: New idea about Spam friend requests that made most of the players annoying!

New Bloke/Chick

Angry New idea about Spam friend requests that made most of the players annoying!

Dear supercell,
    Me and my clan mates and some of friends who still playing clash of clans in REQUEST & LEAVE clans,just got angry cuz of your friend request option.
    We kick none english players from the clans , they spam sending friend requests for us and we can not do anything except remove them from our list.
    A player sending friend request for me around 1 month and when I accept it , he just unfriend and spam requests every minute.

Just ban this guy or dont know ,
    ADD A REPORT OR BAN FOR FRIEND REQUEST IN GAME.
    I just warned him about spam report more than 5 times but he didnt pay attention.
    IF its possible make a block list in game or dont know,make a report option to dont let them spam friend request anymore,thats really annoying.
    Last edited by mehdix; September 6th, 2018 at 02:06 PM.

A dedicated Block feature would be extremely nice to have in the game, but for now the only way to prevent him from spamming friend requests is to leave the request go. He can't send more until you accept/reject it.

Also, please remove the player's name and his tag, as naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

New Bloke/Chick
    Mentioned name cuz of that I Just tried to let managers know that spammer... It's good to leave him with that request , but the problem is that he removes the request and spam it lots of times during the day. Im one of the high levels,just receive too many requests in the day but this one just walking on my nerve! Waiting for ban or don't know maybe block option
    Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    A dedicated Block feature would be extremely nice to have in the game, but for now the only way to prevent him from spamming friend requests is to leave the request go. He can't send more until you accept/reject it.

Also, please remove the player's name and his tag, as naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums.
    Last edited by mehdix; September 5th, 2018 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mehdix View Post
    Mentioned name cuz of that I Just tried to let managers know that spammer... It's good to leave him with that request , but the problem is that he removes the request and spam it lots of times during the day. Im one of the high levels,just receive too many requests in the day but this one just walking on my nerve! Waiting for ban or don't know maybe block option
    Perhaps you did not understand Dardanius. It does not matter what the player is doing in the game. You are in violation of forum rules by posting that player's name and tag here. Nobody here can ban or block anyone for you - we are all just players too. Please edit your original post to remove that information.

New Bloke/Chick
    Ah I didnt know that I cant mention name or tag here tnx for report
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Perhaps you did not understand Dardanius. It does not matter what the player is doing in the game. You are in violation of forum rules by posting that player's name and tag here. Nobody here can ban or block anyone for you - we are all just players too. Please edit your original post to remove that information.

New Bloke/Chick
    I got a problem about this friend request!
    a bug account is on my friend list , that i cant remove him from friendlist.
    there is no profile and just i can visit his base.
    how can i remove it ? anybody have idea about that ?