Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clouds fix. Why won’t this work?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Clouds rarely extend that far down, but did last week when we had the perfect storm of first day of clan games, one gem boost and two events all on the same day. Normally, people who want to attack with strong armies and don’t care about trophies can do so with very few clouds in low titans or upper champs for good loot. Those who don’t mind 10 minute waits can do so in higher titans. It isn’t perfect, but it isn’t so bad as to be worth destroying the legends trophy competition just so those players can farm higher in cups.
    I don’t want to destroy trophy hunting at any league but you make the assumption that a 10 minute wait is acceptable. I don’t believe anything longer than a min or two is acceptable. We should be aiming to have both requirements satisfied and not at the expense of the other. It isnt a case of ‘either/or’ it is a case of ‘and’.

I wouldn't put up with anything over 20-30 seconds. I've actually been pushing up to Titans and started getting these kinds of delays in Champions 1 during the games. It was super annoying. I couldn’t imagine waiting minutes.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I don’t want to destroy trophy hunting at any league but you make the assumption that a 10 minute wait is acceptable. I don’t believe anything longer than a min or two is acceptable. We should be aiming to have both requirements satisfied and not at the expense of the other. It isnt a case of ‘either/or’ it is a case of ‘and’.
    Agreed. But that is precisely why it is so hard to find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
    I wouldn't put up with anything over 20-30 seconds. I've actually been pushing up to Titans and started getting these kinds of delays in Champions 1 during the games. It was super annoying. I couldn’t imagine waiting minutes.
    Neither could I a few months ago. But now in titans 2 I am regularly getting 5-10 minute waits during CG, and surprisingly I don't find it totally unacceptable, though I would of course still prefer it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Yep, I agree, which is why I speak out against the posts that suggest things that would ruin the trophy pushing competition just to eliminate clouds.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.