Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Copy base prevention

Copy base prevention

Some people in this game put their hard work into building a good base and it frustrates me how pther people can just copy them put pf no where without having to think or anything. I see the same bases over and over again in high leagues. Can we have a mode that allows or not allow people to copy our bases?

Banned
    Why? They can still copy your base by screen capping it.

There's no drawback to people copying your base, whether that be from a screenshot or directly copying it, so such a feature isn't really needed.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

New Bloke/Chick
    If people want to copy your base that probably means you did a good job on it.
    Last edited by ComplexRboy15; September 2nd, 2018 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    There's no drawback to people copying your base, whether that be from a screenshot or directly copying it, so such a feature isn't really needed.

Do you think anyone would be willing to sit there going back and forth to actually build the base?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycromanc View Post
    Do you think anyone would be willing to sit there going back and forth to actually build the base?
    People actually do this all the time. Theres something called taking a screenshot on one device or using your second account so you dont have to go back and forth. Even so if you really want to copy a base you will go back and forth.

Banned
    How do you think people copied bases in the past?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Many millions of people have done exactly that.

Why do you think there are so many almost identical bases out there which are copies of internet published bases?

You can only use the in game copy function on friends bases, which represent a very tiny subset of all copied bases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Some people in this game put their hard work into building a good base and it frustrates me how pther people can just copy them put pf no where without having to think or anything. I see the same bases over and over again in high leagues. Can we have a mode that allows or not allow people to copy our bases?
    hello bro your idea is bad becouse if same one copy base fast those peaple also become to happy becouse he not wast thay time alot
    if same make our self one one thing set its take long time and alot of peaple make base from google chrome search there and find base and dont said becouse not your base is famuse its nobady malke it

sorry my english is too week hope you understand

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I took a huge pride in once in my whole CoC career attacking my own base in multiplayer. If anyone wants to copy my base, by all means feel free to do so