Thread: Join Dynamic Physics! Newly Founded Farming War Clan! Mature 18+

Join Dynamic Physics! Newly Founded Farming War Clan! Mature 18+

Join Dynamic Physics! Newly Founded Farming War Clan! Mature 18+

My new clan Dynamic Physics is looking for members to join! My clan is about helping fellow clashers enjoy all aspects a in a mature environment. My clan is mainly focused on farming and war, but trophy pushers are welcome as well!

If you join my clan, you can expect a mature active community that will continue to grow, especially if you tell your friends to join I am a TH8 at the moment, so I am only able to donate that spectrum of troops. However, my clan is looking for players who are a TH7+ so that I can give you guys a good clan to grow your base in. I want to support players as best as I can.

Requirements:
    • 18 and up
    • Max TH7 and up (or close to max)
    • Gold III and up
    • No rushed bases
    • U.S. (preferably Pacific Time Zone)

Clan Rules:

1. Have Fun
    2. Donate 500+ each season
    3. No cussing in clan chat
    4. Always use 2 attacks in war
    5. Be active in chat

How you can earn a promotion:

You can earn a promotion in my clan by exceeding the requirements and the rules. Mostly by donations and being active in the chat so I can get to know you better. Most importantly, you're supporting other clanmates and helping them enjoy the game as well. Promotions will ultimately be decided by I, the leader, and in the future discussed with the co-leaders as well.

CLAN TAG:
    #22CP2CGVL PLAYER TAG: #8Q82PG0L8

When requesting to join my clan, please state age, town hall lvl, and trophies. Can't wait to see you!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by itsebguys; September 2nd, 2018 at 04:21 AM.

bump thread