Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: After 3 long years Iím leaving clash for a while

Quote Originally Posted by M2W View Post
    Moral of the story is you need to get her addicted to CoC and live happily ever after.
    The correct answer is Hay Day..

Trust me, you don’t really want her to get addicted to CoC, especially be in the same clan as you. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyHands View Post
    Iíve been playing clash for 3 years, Iíve got loads of war stars, th11 blah blah blah

Obviously Iíve put a lot of time into the game and today my Mrs has finally lost her patience and said if I donít stop playing so much she is going to leave me! 

So guys, just to let you know Iíll be off clash for a while whilst I help her pack.

All the best x
    I donít know about yíall, but when I got married we made a vow before God that we would be together until death do us part. Through sickness and through health. I keep telling her no matter how sick of the game she gets, Iím never leaving her. Now she has mentioned suffocating me in my sleep, but hey, Iím still breathing and raiding 😅
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 50/52/30 TH10: 30/30
    Main #LL2JCQ0C

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I don't know mate, I guess it's all about communication - my wife is not a gamer at all but she's very compassionate and understanding towards my passion - the clash of clans. She's cheering for me when I'm attacking, comforting me when I fail a war attack.

We kinda made a compromise that if she wants to do something I'm not particularly interested in, for the sake of her I'll do it the same way she'll let me play whenever I want to.

Just a thought - maybe you're playing a little too much paying a little too little attention to her? I'm no consultant, just something to think about.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; September 2nd, 2018 at 04:54 AM.

Tell her to leave all storages umm bank cards house keys and car keys on the table...

Quote Originally Posted by MrMechEngin View Post
    If my GF said that to me, I'd miss her terribly and think of her often, ya know, right after I get this war attack in.
    Hahahaha! So funny. My mrs doesn't even complain anymore, its been 5 years I've played this game and she's been with me for every day, so its not a thing anymore!

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Lol my gf play coc with me even she motivated me to build new clan currently we are lvl5 clan and improving fast.
    ELITE REBORNTM #20P0UVJYJ
    Recruitment Thread Link
    Click Here
    We Play War And Give Our Best In Clan Game And Complete With Max Tiers(Proof).
    Join As, Help As, Get Stronger Together, Have Fun.

War Log 44::​03::09 Win Streaks 00

Me n my missus have a no clash Friday. Any and other days are ok and games but Friday is no clash day, her rule. Same reason as others, fed up of seeing my face buried in my phone screen and not her lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    Me n my missus have a no clash Friday. Any and other days are ok and games but Friday is no clash day, her rule. Same reason as others, fed up of seeing my face buried in my phone screen and not her lol.
    way to be subtle lol

Hope to see you soon back in the game.
    https://i.imgur.com/ByEep0H.png

Click here for my clash of stats profile
    Click here for my forum rpg
    ~PRACTICAL

Suggest you quickly push to legends, in order to be able to multitask packing with clouding.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!