Thread: Engineered TH9!

Engineered TH9!

Hello people!
    My mini is soon going to be th9. I want it to have same war weight as max th8 in wars until I am maxed. One option I can think of is to have an engineered th9 but how do I do that. What should first be done to achieve the objective in wars. Thanks !

#Greasy Screens

Quote Originally Posted by TheLioness View Post
    Hello people!
    My mini is soon going to be th9. I want it to have same war weight as max th8 in wars until I am maxed. One option I can think of is to have an engineered th9 but how do I do that. What should first be done to achieve the objective in wars. Thanks !

#Greasy Screens

I think what you really want to do is to stay a low TH9 until you get stronger.

focus on camps, lab upgrade, barracks for new troops, spell factory storages and collectors first. Queen, queen and queen. When doing defence upgrades, donít buy the xbows yet, focus on non splash first, then splash and lastly xbows.

th9 was really fun for me... enjoy the ride
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:25 PM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I think what you really want to do is to stay a low TH9 until you get stronger.

focus on camps, lab upgrade, barracks for new troops, spell factory storages and collectors first. Queen, queen and queen. When doing defence upgrades, donít buy the xbows yet, focus on non splash first, then splash and lastly xbows.

th9 was really fun for me... enjoy the ride
    Hey Thanks!
    What is splash and non splash defence?

If you engineer youíll never be able to upgrade your town hall so itís not recommended. Also I read that there will be a big update that will disadvantage engineers

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    If you engineer you’ll never be able to upgrade your town hall so it’s not recommended. Also I read that there will be a big update that will disadvantage engineers
    The OP is only looking for advise on how to upgrade their base for war as a newer TH9 until such time as they're maxed....or a lot further along. So your comments about never being able to upgrade are offbase because the OP isn't saying he's never going to finish all defenses on TH9 just that he wants to proceed through the building of their TH9 with a mind towards its war weight.

Level 16
    - 1,168/17,100
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 182] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    The OP is only looking for advise on how to upgrade their base for war as a newer TH9 until such time as they're maxed....or a lot further along. So your comments about never being able to upgrade are offbase because the OP isn't saying he's never going to finish all defenses on TH9 just that he wants to proceed through the building of their TH9 with a mind towards its war weight.
    Yeah thats true.
    But I still havent got answer to my question about splash and non splash defences.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLioness View Post
    Yeah thats true.
    But I still havent got answer to my question about splash and non splash defences.
    Splash defenses are defenses that hit multiple targets at once like Wizard Tower, Mortar, and Bomb Tower. Non-Splash are single target defenses like Cannon, Archer Tower, Air Defense, Tesla, etc.

Level 16
    - 1,168/17,100

u must buy upgrade packs

Fresh Spawn
    I think i have good base defence against air and ground attack.
    But i can't attack screenshot to this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Gabol View Post
    I think i have good base defence against air and ground attack.
    But i can't attack screenshot to this thread..
    How to post images:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Detailed-Guide

Level 16
    - 1,168/17,100