Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Test your base defense!!

Test your base defense!!

After changed your base, your defense are no satisfied?

Test yourself your defense by attack yourself!

Yes!! Attack yourself in order to verified if the defense of your base are good and efficient!!

For it:

You'll needed to go on the edit mode
    and create an virtual army, thanks to an special window to premit you to choose wich unity to create and the quantity, even the spells. Only the unity you are. More: it will immeditaley created.

Don't worry it's juste test, a virtual attack, so, your elixir don't decrease.

So, when your army are ready, you can push on the buton attack prepose on the edit mode only if the village has been saved.

You attack your village, and the battle is like you attack someone, so the even window like a battle.

If you constat the village are not satisafied then you stop the attack, and the village return on the window of the edit mode.

So, YOU HAVE TEST YOURSELF YOUR DEFENSE!! NOTHING IS BETTER THAN TEST HIMSELF OUR DEFENSE OF OUR BASE!!

I'M SATISAFIED, I' DONT SCAR OF MY ENNEMY, MY BASE ARE READY! COME ON!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clemjackas View Post

Hehehe, good idea, but how we choose our troops or what is the capacity?

After changed your base, your defense are no satisfied?

Yes!! Attack yourself in order to verified if the defense of your base are good and efficient!!

For it:

You'll needed to go on the edit mode
    and create an virtual army, thanks to an special window to premit you to choose wich unity to create and the quantity, even the spells. Only the unity you are. More: it will immeditaley created.

Don't worry it's juste test, a virtual attack, so, your elixir don't decrease.

So, when your army are ready, you can push on the buton attack prepose on the edit mode only if the village has been saved.

You attack your village, and the battle is like you attack someone, so the even window like a battle.

If you constat the village are not satisafied then you stop the attack, and the village return on the window of the edit mode.

So, YOU HAVE TEST YOURSELF YOUR DEFENSE!! NOTHING IS BETTER THAN TEST HIMSELF OUR DEFENSE OF OUR BASE!!

I'M SATISAFIED, I' DONT SCAR OF MY ENNEMY, MY BASE ARE READY! COME ON!!

Building a virtual army to attack your base seems like it would take away some of the 'rarity' or 'joy' of attacking if you where able to pick whatever troop you wanted and attack with it.

I like the idea but I think a better way of doing this would be to create an army of your own, with the troops you can currently build, then when you open the attack screen there will be 2 new buttons.... 1 being "test defenses / self attack" (where trophies and resources are not earned from attack obviously, but you still have to pay the elixir to train the troops to attack your self)... 2nd button... clan war button

Yes you're right, it'll is seem like that : you choose you're troops to create you have unlock, and there'll have a button to permit you to attack your base, more : your gain are not accounting it's virtual

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Doing this would allow you to test attacks on other bases. That is something that should not be done for free.

No the goal here is just to Know if our base is good and efficiente so to Know you must test the base by attacking himself, no to attack another base, just our base!

Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    Doing this would allow you to test attacks on other bases. That is something that should not be done for free.
    Dude, you don't get it. The suggestion is to attack your OWN base, not other people's. I think the idea is fine.

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    No the goal here is just to Know if our base is good and efficiente so to Know you must test the base by attacking himself, no to attack another base, just our base!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelibeen View Post
    Dude, you don't get it. The suggestion is to attack your OWN base, not other people's. I think the idea is fine.
    No you don't get it. All you have to do is make your base layout match that of a potential opponent, and BAM you can simulate attacks on them by using your base.

This would be particularly relevant at very high trophy levels of play.

Dahimi is right this has been posted a few times, it would get abused, if u did this u could get the best base and then make it difficult for others to raid u, ruining the fun of game, u would attack urself over and over till ur base was at its base, this ain't fun for anybody

I've seen suggestions like this before (And have suggested an idea like this before), that require gems to be spent in order to test attack bases. However, I do agree with Dahimi that this is a huge advantageous position for higher league players, and a cost wouldn't do anything as they gem their bases anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Right bye. can't talk. must ban trolls.
    Plane Geek and Forum Nerd- PM ME to chat! Join my new FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE today!
    Got a friend you want to give a shoutout to? Compliment them on the FORUM COMPLIMENTS thread!