Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Derby Suggestions!

Pro Member
    There are some great suggestions coming forward. We all enjoy the mystery derby as all tasks are 400. We liked the blossom derby with tasks increasing the more times they are taken. The bingo board is interesting, identifying 16 tasks for the NH. These tasks should all provide bonus points. The bonus should be rated to the difficulty of the task. Fishing, goats milk, strawberries and tomatoes have the highest bonus. Each time the task is taken the bonus increases. There would be no limit on the number of times a task can be taken, and all the bingo tasks are available for the whole derby, no lines or line bonus.

I like mdcfc’s Idea of no production tasks. I would also like a derby with lots of town tasks. This may penalise single farm NHs, but not for town building tasks.
    Last edited by Fatfinger; 1 Week Ago at 09:17 PM.
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

I love the Scrabble idea. I think you could base derbies on twists of other popular/generic games like Trivial Pursuit, Backgammon, Bridge, Pinochle, Go, Chess, Checkers, Dominoes, Craps, Black Jack, Roulette, some sort of lottery game, etc.

Maybe some sort of auction game where players bid for tasks. The neighborhood gets a specified number of points/dollars/whatever which is what they have for the whole derby. If you run out of points, you can't do any other tasks. Or maybe each player gets a certain number of points instead of a neighborhood total.

I would much prefer no one knows what tasks will be in upcoming derbies. If I stacked, that would ruin the fun for me. That's why the Mystery Derby is my current favorite, although I like the Bingo Derbies too.

Centennial Club
    Suggest new theme deby
    -picnic deby
    Bread
    coffee, tea
    juice ( Apple, orange, peach )etc.
    -Basket deby
    Combine deby
    Apple juice
    Cake
    Orange
    Etc.
    -Bingo deby
    -Town deby
    -Fishing deby
    - mystery deby

Centennial Club
    Also can make that all not in deby but in Supercell community. Can appoint any task and point for every task to our member to do. This is more challenging part. Look like mystery deby but can give each other NH task.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatfinger View Post
    There are some great suggestions coming forward. We all enjoy the mystery derby as all tasks are 400. We liked the blossom derby with tasks increasing the more times they are taken. The bingo board is interesting, identifying 16 tasks for the NH. These tasks should all provide bonus points. The bonus should be rated to the difficulty of the task. Fishing, goats milk, strawberries and tomatoes have the highest bonus. Each time the task is taken the bonus increases. There would be no limit on the number of times a task can be taken, and all the bingo tasks are available for the whole derby, no lines or line bonus.

I like mdcfc’s Idea of no production tasks. I would also like a derby with lots of town tasks. This may penalise single farm NHs, but not for town building tasks.
    I really like the idea of somehow giving bonus points for difficult tasks. Not sure that it would need to be tied to bingo exclusively though. Just some way to give extra credit for a team willing to do things like goats milk, wool, strawberries, etc. It never seems quite fair that a wheat task and goats milk can both be 320.

Please also consider that all derby theme
    They must be playable for younger farms (lower level)

Too many long crop, fish , or town is very difficult for beginners.

All theme must suit big or small hood. Competitive or relax. Balance in the game please.

Thank you

Pro Member
    The current blossom derby has been great. With good planning and selective choice of blossom tasks many NHs finished in 1-2 days now we fully understand how the blossom derby works.

It may need to be made slightly tougher so it becomes a bigger challenge for all. We do not need 11 or 12 blossom tasks for very large NHs only 10 or possibly less. We had 9 opted in and with a maximum of four blossom tasks at any one time. This made the derby more challenging.

What is needed is the blossom task should automatically delete when all farms have finished the task. I would also suggest a counter so it is obvious how many times the task has been taken
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements