Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop the wasting of resources: can't steal when full.

Stop the wasting of resources: can't steal when full Or overflow clan storage.

Idea A:
    When you complete a multiplayer battle all resources stolen above what storages can hold are returned.
    Considering how passionately forumers defend the game economy when shutting down an idea. I hope they will get behind this one with as much vigor!

The numbers would still show on your profile and contribute as they currently do to achievments. However instead of dissapearing loot would return to the original owner.

Idea B:
    The other way this idea could have been made would be an adaptation of the resource bank, where, only overflow was stored to the clan. -It could never be donated only overflow- ) this would not negitively effect economy due to resources being kept in circulation rather than gone..however resource bank is ruled out. I propose as an alternative "overflow clan storage". Which is not ruled out.

These new ideas especailly the former would have the opposite effect on game economy of a traditional resource bank, boosting it, by returning resources that would otherwise disappear. Helping game economy so that resources are kept in circulation rather than dissapearing.
    Please vote
    A) resources returned stop the waste
    B) clan overflow storage recycle the waste
    C) neither your a waste

With reasons would be great thanks for reading. And feedback I will adapt the idea if possible to eliminate waste.
    Last edited by Wachichi; August 30th, 2018 at 12:11 AM.

I personally vote A.

I like option A, seems a shame to waste resources.

Supercell's data mines might be able to track loot wasted due to overflowing storages so only they would know for sure, but I have to believe that the amount being lost is such a minuscule amount compared to the total economy. Overflowing storage rarely affects the majority of players. Even if their storage does overflow at some point, not much loot is lost before the storage gets dumped into an upgrade. I really don't see a need to solve something that's not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Supercell's data mines might be able to track loot wasted due to overflowing storages so only they would know for sure, but I have to believe that the amount being lost is such a minuscule amount compared to the total economy. Overflowing storage rarely affects the majority of players. Even if their storage does overflow at some point, not much loot is lost before the storage gets dumped into an upgrade. I really don't see a need to solve something that's not a problem.
    This is a HUGE problem for me and MANY others! I am constantly wasting resources! I don't want to steal off people if I dont need it but I enjoy playing for trophies or clan games. It is MEAN! thats why I made this thread and picked A) To put this in perspective for you 2 out of every 7 days I have max dark elixer storage with both heroes upgrading. I know at least that means almost half the dark elixer I loot is wasted. 5 out of the 50 people in my clan have this problem.
    Last edited by Wachichi; August 29th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    This is a HUGE problem for me and MANY others! I am constantly wasting resources! I don't want to steal off people if I dont need it but I enjoy playing for trophies or clan games. It is MEAN! thats why I made this thread and picked A) To put this in perspective for you 2 out of every 7 days I have max dark elixer storage with both heroes upgrading. I know at least that means almost half the dark elixer I loot is wasted. 5 out of the 50 people in my clan have this problem.
    Please explain why wasting resources due to overflowing storage is a problem.

If I had to vote, Iíd vote A. Iím not sure itís a problem with a large enough scale to need a fix. Full storages on my main just means Iíll go and play a mini

Interesting concept, yet of little impact; as currently the economy of the game is going into new spending generated by the latest update (th12) for the previously maxed th11. Other th levels, when maxed had already the escape to upgrade, or to continue ‘spewing’ resources into the limbs.
    I also have the same effect, but have come with the understanding that this ‘drop in the bucket’ of all the mines/collectors drills generating new resources, with addition of league bonus, daily bonus, and anyother source of resource, has little to no influence on the overall situation. I just ignore it when I’m full, and continue raiding: this is a game, I play it to... entertain, not think of limited consequences.
    About your options, A or B, would only make these resources survive a little longer before going away anyway in either upgrade costs or limbs.

Have you considered all the resources wasted in upgrade cancel, treasury overflows, but mainly all the dead bases collecting endlessly with nobody picking it up (i think all the th2-4 that nobody attacks, ever, as they provide only few hundreds or thousands when maxed, yet trickle by the millions every minute).

Ps: consider that loot taken from dead bases won’t help much if they go back, and overflow filled collectors... could be interesting if they filled storages to the point that over time storages of dead bases also max, then the overflow to nowhere would happen again.
    Meanwhile dead bases would become real yummies

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    Please explain why wasting resources due to overflowing storage is a problem.
    Because it negitively effects the game economy. Resources other players could use or keep and I can loot them later. I am destroying dark elixer (and gold and elixer for that matter) for no reason, I don't want it. It feels like taking someones favourite record and breaking it. I feel guilty. Its wrong. It could be returned with no issue to the player or stored in a clan overflow storage. But why should I not be able to play a game I like without feeling guilty? Very soon I will have no use for dark at all till my town hall 10 walls are done on my mini. They have 2 levels to go that is Sooo much dark waste I hate waste! The perpose of these threads is to imorove the game for everyone! One of the most stated reasons peoples ideas are shutdown is "the economy" so why not do this? Some are saying its a small portion of the population but those people raide 1000% more loot than 90% of the other people it is a huge amount of waste maxing walls.

Also please vote! A) B) or C)
    Last edited by Wachichi; August 29th, 2018 at 09:24 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    Because it negitively effects the game economy. Resources other players could use or keep and I can loot them later. I am destroying dark elixer (and gokd and elixer for that matter) for no reason, I don't want it. It feels like taking someones favourite record and breaking it. I feel guilty. Its wrong. It could be returned with no issue to the player or stored in a clan overlow storage. But why should I not be able to play a game I like? Very soon I will have no use for dark at all till my town hall 10 walls are done on my mini. They have 2 levels to go that is Sooo much dark waste I hate waste! The perpose of these threads is to imorove the game for everyone! One of the most stated reasons peoples ideas are shutdiwn is "the economy" so why not do this? Some might say 5% of people but that 5% raides 1000% more loot than 90% of other people it is a huge amount of waste maxing walls.

Also please vote! A) B) or C)
    I do not see it affecting the economy negatively. I can find DE fairly easily right now.