Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop the wasting of resources: can't steal when full.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Interesting concept, yet of little impact; as currently the economy of the game is going into new spending generated by the latest update (th12) for the previously maxed th11. Other th levels, when maxed had already the escape to upgrade, or to continue ‘spewing’ resources into the limbs.
    I also have the same effect, but have come with the understanding that this ‘drop in the bucket’ of all the mines/collectors drills generating new resources, with addition of league bonus, daily bonus, and anyother source of resource, has little to no influence on the overall situation. I just ignore it when I’m full, and continue raiding: this is a game, I play it to... entertain, not think of limited consequences.
    About your options, A or B, would only make these resources survive a little longer before going away anyway in either upgrade costs or limbs.

Have you considered all the resources wasted in upgrade cancel, treasury overflows, but mainly all the dead bases collecting endlessly with nobody picking it up (i think all the th2-4 that nobody attacks, ever, as they provide only few hundreds or thousands when maxed, yet trickle by the millions every minute).

Ps: consider that loot taken from dead bases won’t help much if they go back, and overflow filled collectors... could be interesting if they filled storages to the point that over time storages of dead bases also max, then the overflow to nowhere would happen again.
    Meanwhile dead bases would become real yummies
    I had not thought about that. Yes I was thinking it would go to storages. What about my second idea is it too close to a ruled out idea?
    Last edited by Wachichi; August 30th, 2018 at 12:34 AM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    This is a HUGE problem for me and MANY others! I am constantly wasting resources! I don't want to steal off people if I dont need it but I enjoy playing for trophies or clan games. It is MEAN! thats why I made this thread and picked A) To put this in perspective for you 2 out of every 7 days I have max dark elixer storage with both heroes upgrading. I know at least that means almost half the dark elixer I loot is wasted. 5 out of the 50 people in my clan have this problem.
    Wow seriously .... get off that "its mean" nonsense. Its part of the game, period.

Also, you and the other 4 people in your clan are horrible at managing resources. Be better, be smarter, plan ahead, think wisely. Stop asking the game to manage for you. There are TONS of ways to avoid this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    I do not see it affecting the economy negatively. I can find DE fairly easily right now.
    Thats true for me also but that doesn't mean it cant be improved. Do we give up on a good idea that will definitely improve the game economy because we are the privileged. I say no think of the poor the weak the rushed.. Surely we can spare the scraps from our table to feed these hungry mouths..

Im feeling magnanimous think i will go and remove my sheild and guard now.

Also james please explain to me how without spending gems with both heroes down and research going i can spend dark?
    Last edited by Wachichi; August 29th, 2018 at 09:49 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    Thats true for me also but that doesn't mean it cant be improved. Do we give up on a good idea that will definitely improve the game economy because we are the privileged. I say no think of the poor the weak the rushed.. Surely we can spare the scraps from our table to feed these hungry mouths..
    I do not see any shortage of DE (or any other resource) such that the economy needs to be improved. This is not a problem that needs to be addressed right now or in the near future. If and when the day comes that resources becomes scarce then maybe this should be considered but at the moment this idea has little to no impact in the current economy.

You can use armies of dark troops to farm for pink and gold.
    Last edited by Gorbash098; August 29th, 2018 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    I do not see any shortage of DE (or any other resource) such that the economy needs to be improved. This is not a problem that needs to be addressed right now or in the near future. If and when the day comes that resources becomes scarce then maybe this should be considered but at the moment this idea has little to no impact in the current economy.

You can use armies of dark troops to farm for pink and gold.
    This is fair Gorbash I agree the economy is strong ☺ thats why I am having this "problem" was I perhaps overstating my problems (wachichi - the fat little boy) "oh papa I'm so full but see all the delicious food and the table is still full please bring the royal throw up stick I must remove my guard now" 😂
    I hope you have all enjoyed this idea even if it isn't worth the code yet maybe one day.

A is good in my mind...

A) could also be implemented through the loot cart.. Wouldn't it be a nice surprise to find 3k de in there because the person who raided you had a full storage?
    A) in either form could really help casual gamers who may defend 6 or more times to each time they attack. (Those people are great keeping us cloud free) They would be less likely to quit the game due to zero progression. If the loot was returned to storages this would be optimal for them. In effect popping their collectors for them!
    Last edited by Wachichi; August 30th, 2018 at 12:50 AM.