Thread: Y'all ever make an accout with a common word that was autochanged?

Y'all ever make an accout with a common word that was autochanged?

Made an account named Shinigami, not sure how this is flagged since its in nearly all japanese anime but the name was auto changed after I linked it with SC id so now the email will never match the acct .

This ever happen to yall?

Haha, that was intended on being our clan name but, for some reason, we couldn't have it so we settled on death gods

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSyphon View Post
    Made an account named Shinigami, not sure how this is flagged since its in nearly all japanese anime but the name was auto changed after I linked it with SC id so now the email will never match the acct .

This ever happen to yall?
    I guess it's a matter of culture. Take skins within some other games - those skins will be completely different in countries that have problem with that, for example skills in China and in the rest of the world.

My point is what may be completely okay for you might not be completely okay elsewhere.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; August 29th, 2018 at 04:09 AM.

Just happened to me. I created a new account called ‘hotel trivago’

now it’s called Duvta.

only play royale now. Level 13 88/88 Clan: Avant Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by BL4CKN1GHT View Post
    Just happened to me. I created a new account called ‘hotel trivago’

now it’s called Duvta.

Typed it in global and it came out shi****mi so i guess those letters are banned. Guess ill be testing names in their from now on. No idea wjere SC gets these names mine was changed to Caol.

Typed it in global and it came out shi****mi so i guess those letters are banned. Guess ill be testing names in their from now on. No idea wjere SC gets these names mine was changed to Caol.
    If you hadn't used your free name change yet, you might use it for changing it to a name you like, otherwise you CAN petition with SC CS, if you're lucky someone might give you the chance to make another change yourself

Appears in the midst of the word there is a (misspelled) racial slur hidden, so it most definitely was picked up by the profanity filter. That automatic filter has been broken since the day it was implemented, so no big surprise there.

Where SC gets those names from though.. Gone are the days everyone was just reset to Clasher or Chief.
    Last edited by TimGinger; August 29th, 2018 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks for the awesome sig Alex!

Sparto family: Krypteia Protg gg Lgin Click for: Clan page
    TH12 Heroes: 53/60/27 Full Lavas 223 Cheetos
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Form an orderly queue behind Tim please, no pushing. You will all get a chance to smirk

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I guess it's a matter of culture. Take skins within some other games - those skins will be completely different in countries that have problem with that, for example skills in China and in the rest of the world.

My point is what may be completely okay for you might not be completely okay elsewhere.
    I get that. And I get OP's case too.

There are some harmless, innocent, normal words in my language that got censored just because they happen to be bad bad words in another language.
    The problem is, the game didn't censor the bad bad words in my language. That's unfair imo.

Should I make a IFR thread for SC to ban/censor all bad bad words in my language? 🤔😅😵