Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting | Canadian Kings | Adult War Clan | Loyal, Active Clanmates | TH10+ | EST

Centennial Club
    Tonight is the only night of football that matters. Come over and enjoy a clan that recognizes the best team in the NFL. The Los Angeles Rams. Oh and we kick major but in wars too. Check us out.

Centennial Club
    Clan in a rebuilding process. We are not pros but we war like we are. Just a bunch of Canadians with some Americans sprinkled around for good measures. Adults only cause we like to joke around in an adult fashion that if I said anything here supercell would warn me.

Centennial Club
    Back again to make sure no one misses out on the best clan around. Come over and join a war if you don't like it you but better get you 2 attacks in first.

Centennial Club
    Looking for solid th9, 10, 11, 12. If you like war and winning then we are the place to be.

Centennial Club
    Now you know that such a clan as Canadian Kings exists you kind of have to join right? If you like war and fairly decent clan mates who am I kidding we are terrible.

Centennial Club
    Back again to let you know we got a clan filled with a few great Americans and bunch of terrible Canadians. We war we win and we max clan games. Does your clan?

Centennial Club
    How have you been playing coc this long and never heard of us? Easy we are filled with a bunch of mediocre at best Canadians. We do win wars and have a great time doing so.

Centennial Club
    Just like most of our wives I am on the hunt for those big 12s and 11s. Only difference is I'm talking about th 12 and 11 lol.
    Last edited by JoAaCo; September 27th, 2018 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Bad grammar.

Centennial Club
    I'm like Jared Goff leading my team to multiple wins. Why don't you come over who knows you could be my Todd Gurley.

Centennial Club
    So you think we are a bunch of fruity Canadians? I'm the leader and I'm an American so come join the fun.