Thread: Siege machine for th11

Fresh Spawn

Siege machine for th11

Based on my experience now in war, if you faced a clan with th12 then you lost the war because of the siege machine. We don't have th12 in our clan so every time war comes around and we are against clan with th12 in their clan. We lost the war cuz with siege machine they always 3 star our base. While we try so hard to use 4 quake to attack their base they just easily use siege machine. So what I'm trying to say is hat basically by putting siege machine only from th 12, you killed the game for everyone who doesn't have th 12 in their clan. Maybe you guys should thinking about making it available from th 11 instead of th 12.

Quote Originally Posted by K4d41 View Post
    Based on my experience now in war, if you faced a clan with th12 then you lost the war because of the siege machine. We don't have th12 in our clan so every time war comes around and we are against clan with th12 in their clan. We lost the war cuz with siege machine they always 3 star our base. While we try so hard to use 4 quake to attack their base they just easily use siege machine. So what I'm trying to say is hat basically by putting siege machine only from th 12, you killed the game for everyone who doesn't have th 12 in their clan. Maybe you guys should thinking about making it available from th 11 instead of th 12.
    And then the domino effect starts when people say it's unfair when there are no TH11s in your clan to donate siege when you're facing a clan in war that has multiple TH11s. For that reason it probably won't happen.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 30 |

The Siege Machine is the flagship "unit" of sorts for TH12, as are Electro Drags to TH11 and Bowlers/Miners to TH10. Move them to any lower TH and it would take away some motivation to upgrade to TH12. You have a couple options to solve your problem:

1. Recruit TH12 players. I know this is easier said than done considering any good TH12 worth jack will probably look for high tier clans, but it's a possibility
    2. Have one of your players upgrade to TH12 if they're willing to rush a little bit

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)

Banned
    Let's take away the one new thing th12 gets. What a great idea

Tough luck OP might as well start looking for a 12.
    TH10-142 TH5-31

Wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas this month.... Everybody stay safe and fine. ENJOY. :)
    1. Recruit TH12 players. I know this is easier said than done considering any good TH12 worth jack will probably look for high tier clans, but it's a possibility
    2. Have one of your players upgrade to TH12 if they're willing to rush a little bit
    I totally agree with this two options...
    Last edited by PastUsedBy; August 25th, 2018 at 03:16 AM.
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)

Millennial Club
    There is also a thread going with people allowing others to join to get a donated siege for this very reason. Utilize that until you have a TH12.
    TH12
    Playing since 1 Jan 2014