Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wallwrecker donation

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    Thanks for your input but im gonna pass. I have a max th9 that is never leaving from TH9. Thought about it, but to rebuild everything from scratch, waiting weeks things to finish, just so i can get 1 item in the game.... #hardpass
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Gio,
    I came (as said) to help and donate some SM, yet to my surprise, you have a th12 with same SM levels as me.
    Try to work on Aur- to get them in-clan.

PS: when SM were added to the game, I had them right on June12th, and was one of the few able to donate in a clan with 40+ th10+... I am now in a full clan, mostly th12 quick to donate them around, and honestly speaking, any th12 shouldn’t have major problems giving such, only issue is the cooking times and limited storage of these; and of course being in a clan that needs them
    Wow, was a bit perplexed when the suggestion to make your own was turned down flat. Even more so, that their is a 12 in the clan, but still asking others for hand outs.
    I took an account to 12, for the sole purpose of the clan having access to siege. I feed 4x 10s with wreckers, plus any dark troops required in war, on all accounts. And from an account that sits out every war, so there is no return.
    As leader, I felt it my duty to ensure the clan has access to the best they need. Never thought about sitting on a corner with my little tin, wearing an eye patch and a false leg.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Wow, was a bit perplexed when the suggestion to make your own was turned down flat. Even more so, that their is a 12 in the clan, but still asking others for hand outs.
    I took an account to 12, for the sole purpose of the clan having access to siege. I feed 4x 10s with wreckers, plus any dark troops required in war, on all accounts. And from an account that sits out every war, so there is no return.
    As leader, I felt it my duty to ensure the clan has access to the best they need. Never thought about sitting on a corner with my little tin, wearing an eye patch and a false leg.
    lol funny.
    The th12 person is probably online.. maybe 2 times for the week. This isnt like a "serious" clan, social, etc.. its just made up of randoms, rushers, people asking to be elder >_>, 13 yr olds, etc.

I get what youre trying to say, but starting fr scratch isnt happening again. It is what it is. Thanks for the wrecker