Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Th12 farm base

Millennial Club
    Anyone who has an unusual base of superhero . Can share

Millennial Club
    That base reminds me a bit of when my parent's cat would bring in chipmunks and release them to help us train on how to catch food. That base seems like funnel 101 lessons for someone that just doesn't get it.

Hahahaha.....you stalk my forum posts looking for my game name and clan, come there to have me hit your base and it's on a cooldown because "I must of moved one wall piece". Any half serious base builder has two copies of the base he/she is currently working on, that way you can adjust the base and still put up the other for fc. tbh you saved yourself some bother, my clan would of ripped your base a new rear end.
    Last edited by Gambi; January 9th, 2019 at 07:44 AM.

thx for sharing bruh

Gambi I just tried to join your clan with a request saying: Base ready for deletion .... but you rejected me. The base is beatable, but is not as ♥♥♥♥ty as it looks, I have already 20 defences in Titan2 this season. Also often end up with 70 procent damage, long shield, but very little loot taken. It really gives me lot of fun, I enjoy watching defenses a lot now. That´s it, cheers

Fresh Spawn
    I went through the experiment of trying out this base and so far it has been a big success. Some criticisms mentioned are valid - it is vulnerable to someone that can funnel efficiently, and those that post on these forums are more likely to fall into that camp. But the number of defenses I've seen so far are almost entirely in the casual camp - players who commit their entire army in one spot or don't funnel right, and the army or armies walk the entire circle before being able to target the middle, usually depleted. So it will almost always get 1 starred, but 2 and 3 star are very challenging for those players, and thus most of the stored resources are also better protected.

PureAwe - I did make a small tweak which is to move out a couple of the corner walls out to fully occupy the board, so troops had to be deployed outside the base. This was actually a personal choice as I collect some of the obstacles and this better forces new obstacles outside the buildable space, and hasn't lead to much downside on attacks.

I'll post again after another week or so with some more stats, but it most certainly is not a troll set up.

farmbase updated again a bit

Fresh Spawn
    Which clan castle troops work best for this base?

Just the usual suspects - 2 dragons...ice golems with baby... Keeping the trophies in Master lll and leaving the tombstones around is reccomended. Farm base, not a trophy base, not a war base. Getting very cheap and often 14hours shields most of the time.

Find It Amazing Th 12 Anti 1 Star Base???