Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Th12 farm base

All those beautiful level 12 walls and you make the worst use of them. These ring bases are very weak and with all the storages where they are, Iíd like to get some Valks in there. Nice giant bomb setup to help counter that however. Warden would counter it though.

PS I know you are trolling. Your language in the OP screams sarcasm

First I come to your clan and your on cooldown and canít offer challenges. Now you come to mine and well over 24 hrs later your base is locked for challenges again. Seems you are indeed trolling. Your base is fine for defenses in masters Iím sure, but it wouldnít hold up well at all in the higher leagues. I donít have time for your antics any longer, good luck to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

I love destroying these sort of bases. Infact, any form of ring base and il hit it.

Queen walk from one side, let her walk. CC troops king warden bowlers join up with Queen. Once funnel is created, jump to core with 10 valks with rage does the job.

worst base ever... xd

Quote Originally Posted by mortuus View Post
    worst base ever... xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho0 View Post
    I love destroying these sort of bases. Infact, any form of ring base and il hit it.

Queen walk from one side, let her walk. CC troops king warden bowlers join up with Queen. Once funnel is created, jump to core with 10 valks with rage does the job.
    It is NOT a warbase, it is a farmbase. It is supposed to look like worst base ever. Tough looking base gets Next, Next, Next...until crushed by the maxed army. Sometimes even th10 try to take the loot from me, thatīs how easy it looks. That is why it works. Adding couple of snaps from defense log to give you an idea what happens most of the time, scroll and enjoy

https://imgur.com/a/MSAj5ZB

Iíll pass.

Fresh Spawn
    why only 2 infernos?

Quote Originally Posted by Velair View Post
    why only 2 infernos?
    Because this thread was started in August and the 3rd Inferno Tower didn't come to Clash of Clans until October.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; December 27th, 2018 at 09:57 AM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Lovely bit of easy loot, tho I'd quit the hit on 99% to make you feel better and to keep my cups in a nice range!

I struggle to think of a troop comp that would not maul that base.....maybe barch lol

Thatís exactly the base i love to smash up, very very easy Iím afraid