Thread: is this bad

is this bad

Hi , i like to play BH , even without the boost. i know that 80% of players would play or attack only if the boost is available, sooo i like to play with them a bit , normally i will have a camp of archers or barbarians , so i will keep one troop till the end and i will not play it till the time is out 😈😈😈

yeah i can see some of you already want to jump to my neck 😅

but come on ... its a game its fun 😉

what do you this? is it wrong ? is it bad ? is it normal?

Personally I dont really care, just means you often are wasting more of your own time compared to the opponents, I tend to just attack and close the game if im not attacking with boost, and im sure im not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Salkin101 View Post
    Personally I dont really care, just means you often are wasting more of your own time compared to the opponents, I tend to just attack and close the game if im not attacking with boost, and im sure im not the only one.
    yes most of the time this is the case

Forum Legend
    I have to admit, that I'm much more likely to go 29% or 89%'ing on the main village .. I'm also more likely to simply snipe somebody's heroes or destroy their clan castle troops, just because I can. I'll always roll over Engineered bases with minimal troops..

On Builder Base, I attack to win exactly 3 times a day. If I attack 4 or 5 times, it's because I've lost a couple of battles. When the 3rd attack bonus runs in, I will spend my resources on walls and move on to the main village. Even if the CT still has boost time left.

During Games, I'll be attacking more on the Builder Base, if I have Boost available and a Challenge on, that I can finish within boost.

I'll be pouring resources into walls on the Builder Base, until the end of October .. after that, my base will be completely maxed and I guess the Builder Base will be entering another phase. I have yet to figure out if I'm going to experiment more, or not.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofburri1 View Post
    Hi , i like to play BH , even without the boost. i know that 80% of players would play or attack only if the boost is available, sooo i like to play with them a bit , normally i will have a camp of archers or barbarians , so i will keep one troop till the end and i will not play it till the time is out 

yeah i can see some of you already want to jump to my neck 

but come on ... its a game its fun 

what do you this? is it wrong ? is it bad ? is it normal?
    Wrong? No. Bad? No. Normal? No, I wouldn’t say so, not for an adult anyway, maybe more so for a younger teen. The real question I would have is why? Why are you playing focused on what impact it may have on others or what they may think, rather than just playing for yourself and the wins? Why does “playing with them” matter so much to you? And it also seems to matter to you that people here might “jump to your neck”... rather bit too much thinking about how others here and in game might think of you, to be frank. Chances are the vast majority of them either don’t notice what you are up to or don’t care.
    Last edited by Tomville; August 21st, 2018 at 08:12 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    Wrong? No. Bad? No. Normal? No, I wouldn’t say so, not for an adult anyway, maybe more so for a younger teen. The real question I would have is why? Why are you playing focused on what impact it may have on others or what they may think, rather than just playing for yourself and the wins? Why does “playing with them” matter so much to you? And it also seems to matter to you that people here might “jump to your neck”... rather bit too much thinking about how others here and in game might think of you, to be frank. Chances are the vast majority of them either don’t notice what you are up to or don’t care.
    Reminds me of Alfred's description of the Joker in The Dark Knight, “...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Reminds me of Alfred's description of the Joker in The Dark Knight, “...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
    More like some want to think that others are spending time thinking of them as being like that, as if thinking about what they are up to and making judgements about that might matter more than just doing what you’re doing having fun playing. Maybe I’m old, it seems excruciatingly teen spending that much time thinking about what others might think of you, devising actions to try to get them seeing you one way rather than another, and asking others what they think when you act that way.
    Last edited by Tomville; August 21st, 2018 at 09:28 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!