Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Elders can now trash tasks?? Help please

Elders can now trash tasks?? Help please

Q: What can an elder do?
    A: An elder can invite people and accept or decline join requests. An elder can not promote or kick out members.

Q: What can a co-leader do?
    A: Basically anything a leader can do. Sent invites accept people, promote people to elder or co-leader and kick members and elders. They can't kick out or demote the leader.
    Nick had posted this on another thread.

Since when elders can trash tasks? Was this feature recently changed / implemented?

I have played for 3 years and never remember a time when elders COULDN’T trash tasks, but perhaps someone who has played for longer can confirm.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxville View Post
    I have played for 3 years and never remember a time when elders COULDN’T trash tasks, but perhaps someone who has played for longer can confirm.
    You are right, Minxville; Elders have always been able to trash tasks. In my own hood there are two co-leaders, and all other members (except for very new ones) are elders, deliberately so that they can trash tasks.

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

O thank you.