Thread: Koslows team

Fresh Spawn

Koslows team

Looking ��for neighbors that like like to chat while playing and like the derby �� .
    We like to help our neighbors. Come join us ���� Happy �� Farming
    Last edited by Jake1958; August 31st, 2018 at 10:48 PM. Reason: didn’t like what I wrote

Here is a link to the NH recruiting sub-forum. https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...od-Recruitment

You may want to read the stickies at the top. One is for the forum rules about recruiting and the other is a guideline to create a good recruiting thread.

Good luck.
    Level 150
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    What have I done wrong? I have not posted anything in a long time !

Hi Jake, Your post is in the wrong sub-forum. If you follow the link above there is a separate area of the forum for recruiting and the rules when you post a recruiting thread, such as how often you can ‘bump’ the thread so that it appears at the top of the posts in that area.

My other suggestion is to look at some of the more current recruiting threads. Some are quite elaborate and try to explain any NH rules you may have, ie the derby requirements, or help etc. Most if not all are longer than 2 sentences and try to draw in the person reading them that would like to join a NH. If you take a look at threads that are already there, you will understand.

Welcome back to the forum.
    Level 150
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗