Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [ The One & Only ] "Brawl Stars? Please Go To Reddit" Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Quote Originally Posted by GiovaniAlves View Post
    Hello Forum,

In Developers API on endpoint https://api.brawlstars.com/v1/players/, we have a object called `Brawlers`. Could you add an image of each Brawler? It would help a lot in development.

Graciously, Giovani Alves.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

As has been pointed out, there is no Brawl Stars presence on this forum. Instead, try here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Brawlstars/

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Verification code doesn't come when you want to login in brawl stars

I created a new supercell account with my main account. I changed it and now I want to log in to my account but I can't because code isn't sent to gmail.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33

Fresh Spawn

When deleted brawl stars?

Hello, I have a question if you want to remove brawl stars someday or you will never remove it because I want to spend some money on brawl stars and I don't know if it will be wasted. Regards 😉

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Hi. Brawl Stars isn't hosted on this forum, but if you check out Reddit, you can discuss the game's popularity with other players there.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Fresh Spawn

Mein Brawl stars Account wurde aus Sicherheitsgründen gesperrt.

Hallo

Mein Brawl stars Account wurde aus Sicherheitsgründen gesperrt und ich weiß nicht was ich tun sollte. ich hab denn Support angeschrieben aber ich kann irgendwie nicht erwähnen, dass mein Account gesperrt wurde. Der automatische Support kommt immer und ich weiß nicht was ich da machen soll. Ich würde mich auf allen möglichen Hilfen freuen

LG
    Deliodas
    Last edited by Deliodas; June 7th, 2020 at 08:46 PM.

Hello, and welcome to the forums,
    Sorry but this forum is in English only, also Brawl Stars has no presence here.
    Please follow the links to Reddit.

About your account, due to the current situation, support can be very slow to answer.
    You may get more help from Reddit... again.
    Good luck.

Translated:
    Hallo und willkommen in den Foren,
    Sorry, aber dieses Forum ist nur in Englisch, auch Brawl Stars ist hier nicht präsent.
    Bitte folgen Sie den Links zu Reddit.

In Bezug auf Ihr Konto kann der Support aufgrund der aktuellen Situation sehr langsam beantwortet werden.
    Möglicherweise erhalten Sie erneut Hilfe von Reddit.
    Viel Glück.

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you very much PaluEF for your help <3
    Last edited by Deliodas; June 7th, 2020 at 08:59 PM.

Report bad players in brawl stars

Can brawl stars add report button or auto reporter to players who's soccer at their own goals and to players who trying to team with other team in duo or 3vs3 and the players who's (suicide) by walking to enemies team and does nothing . These players need to get reported and after confirm the report that they done something bad they gets banned from the game for 24 hours at least , that will make less people doing stupid stuffs .

Fresh Spawn

Need help with Supercell Creators

Hello, I own a Brawl Stars content website (in spanish, with not bad amount of traffic) and I can't join "Supercell Creators" program. I also have a 40k Instagram account (@chillbs_official) but I need Twitch or Youtube to join it. I have contacted spanish brawl stars support but they can't help me.

Other websites have their own Supercell Code without owning Twitch or Youtube accounts, can any person here help me?

Thank you in advance .
    Last edited by chillbs; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:33 AM.