Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [ The One & Only ] "Brawl Stars? Please Go To Reddit" Thread

[ The One & Only ] "Brawl Stars? Please Go To Reddit" Thread

When will Brawl Star release globally because I'm in Jamaica waiting for it forever now? I love Brawl Star channel on youtube and I use it to keep up with it. I love the game so could I get an expected month for it to be released in central America region or could you send me a secret passage to get the game. Excited for the new game and I can't wait to play it

Forum Champion
    Brawl stars is currently soft launched in selected countries only. You need a wait a little bit more for some news. I'd suggest to wait for one more week, CM will be appearing in a Community roundtable video where he'll update us about the future of game.

That being said, Unfortunately there is no Discussion place for brawl stars here and reddit is your only source.
    www.reddit/r/brawlstars.com
    Hey all,
    It is with a heavy heart that we are here to inform you that we have decided not to continue the Rush Wars beta.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/RushWars/co...sing_the_game/
    Come hangout with me on discord. See bio for id.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    There is no brawl stars section in these forums.

Please go to Reddit for brawl stars questions.

Brawl stars release

My frnd who plays brawl stars on iOS has been showing off since ages. I wana play it too. When it will come on Android? :-(

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by NishkaJagani View Post
    My frnd who plays brawl stars on iOS has been showing off since ages. I wana play it too. When it will come on Android? :-(
    It's already On android. June 2018, it's soft launched in 10 Countries for Android and iOS (which doesn't Include India) So you know the drill what to do.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; October 22nd, 2018 at 06:43 PM.

Fresh Spawn

Trophy road

Hey y'all. Does anyone know what happens if you have already unlocked the trophy road brawler. For example, brock is unlocked at 1000 trophies. I already have unlocked brock. And i also have dynamike, which comes at 2000 trophies.
    So, if any1 can help me please do.

Hello, and welcome to this forum finally.
    Sorry but the discussions about Brawl Stars happen on the Reddit site.
    Good luck.

Another device is connected

Hi, in my brawl stars supercell account, when i am going to play, it shows another device is connected, i just want to remove other devices except mine.
    How?

Hello, and welcome to the forums.
    Sorry but your game is not supported in this forum, please visit the Reddit section for Brawl Stars.
    Try their bugs section, or contact support from within your game or this form.
    GL.

Fresh Spawn

Jak odzyskać konto

Potrzebuję pomocy ktoś się loguje przez suprecell id na konto w brawl stars co zrobic żeby nie mógł się zalogować