Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many of us build our own bases?

  1. #31
    Forum Elder Clash12344321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Singapura
    Posts
    2,437
    It has been a long time Marika. Nice to see you around.

    Thanks for the short guide!
    Last edited by Clash12344321; August 17th, 2018 at 10:46 AM.

  2. #32
    Long time with a long post, Nice to see you Marika.

  3. #33
    Clasher PrEm
    Guest
    I'm a TH9. I have never built bases since TH7. That's tough actually. And the bases till TH6 were also very ♥♥♥♥.

  4. #34
    Pro Member k3L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Terminus
    Posts
    744
    I usually build my own village / war base until the update came where people can copy your base easily. Got tired of creating new layouts then.

  5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by k3L View Post
    I usually build my own village / war base until the update came where people can copy your base easily. Got tired of creating new layouts then.
    As a base builder I actually quite like the Copy Layout feature! I'd of course never have my precious war layout as my farm base for anyone to see, but the copy layout feature helps me in two cases:
    - If I have a plan how I'd triple the base I built, I can ask a clan mate to copy it and then I can test my plan after the cooldown is over. It's a bit of a hassle to switch it as home base because the clan mate has to be online to copy it, then quickly change back. But I've done this a few times and it's helpful.
    - After a layout has been used in a league war that was streamed, it can't be used in a league war anymore, but a clan mate can copy it and use it in farm wars.

    In both of these cases it's way easier to use the copy layout feature than build from screenshot

  6. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Not in Reddit and never will be. #Wearenotredditforumers!
    Posts
    94
    I have started building my own bases recently, and it's dead fun to tweak them until attacks break on them like a wave

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    A padded room.
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika[Supercell] View Post
    As a base builder I actually quite like the Copy Layout feature! I'd of course never have my precious war layout as my farm base for anyone to see, but the copy layout feature helps me in two cases:
    - If I have a plan how I'd triple the base I built, I can ask a clan mate to copy it and then I can test my plan after the cooldown is over. It's a bit of a hassle to switch it as home base because the clan mate has to be online to copy it, then quickly change back. But I've done this a few times and it's helpful.
    - After a layout has been used in a league war that was streamed, it can't be used in a league war anymore, but a clan mate can copy it and use it in farm wars.

    In both of these cases it's way easier to use the copy layout feature than build from screenshot
    So you play in a league? Oh now I understand why nothing is being done to stop account sharing in leagues. I have messages of players admitting they share accounts. Sc you say you believe in fair play but yet you refuse to stop it.

  8. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    98
    I don't make base myself but put traps myself by watching replays.(for builder base)

  9. #39
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkkusdom View Post
    So you play in a league? Oh now I understand why nothing is being done to stop account sharing in leagues. I have messages of players admitting they share accounts. Sc you say you believe in fair play but yet you refuse to stop it.
    How do you leap from one SC employee stating she plus in a competitive league to SC not addressing account sharing?

    Yes, we all know account sharing takes place however it is done by a tiny minority of players and how do you know whether SC. Are working on a solution or not?

  10. #40
    Millennial Club LordSk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    1,449
    At TH9 I did build my own war bases, and sometimes that was quite successful. Other times they were too bad to even try to tweak. Friendly challenges are awesome to test out those own designs, though the cool down period sucks (I understand the need though).

    When I went TH10, I had a war base I copied from an opponent, and it was so good I never bothered to change it. Even held off TH11 dips more then once.

    Now I am TH11, and especially after Marika's story I just might get into base building once more. It is very rewarding to see enemies fail on a base that completely sprouted from ones own imagination.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •