Page 246 of 247 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2469

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of Life improvements wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMcC View Post
    I am only asking for the war base copy ability inside my own clan in friendly challenges. Not suggesting war, cwl, or multiplayer access (which I can see Darian’s point about). Can’t see the harm in that...
    Yes, I understood that. But you can only copy the bases of your clanmates as of now.So I am quite sure that this was intentional. Darian replied this to a thread in which the OP states that not being able to copy war base of clanmate is not good.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...plete-travesty

If you want to copy the war base, then the player has to set it their farming base for that. That's not very convenient, but it works to prevent some clanmate copying your war base without your permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Yes, I understood that. But you can only copy the bases of your clanmates as of now.So I am quite sure that this was intentional. Darian replied this to a thread in which the OP states that not being able to copy war base of clanmate is not good.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...plete-travesty

If you want to copy the war base, then the player has to set it their farming base for that. That's not very convenient, but it works to prevent some clanmate copying your war base without your permission.
    Well more than convenience, the person copying the base has to clear all the objects in the path of the “paste” too. This was a bigger deal before shovels, but there are objects in my base I would prefer to keep without spending 1000s gems for shovels. Some of my desire includes copying layouts between my own 5 accounts. I’m pretty sure I approve of sharing my own bases with myself.

If I want any outside base badly enough, I can screenshot it and recreate it anyway...
    Last edited by MarkMcC; January 12th, 2019 at 06:04 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    The thing which is really missing is black screen while searching, beacuse its white if i play a bit before sleep i usually have problem then with sleeping, the other thing is to put next button to the left of the screen to keep searching with one hand.

Late to the party and will probably get panned for this but:

My ultimate QOL be a better structure for CWL:

Instead of max TH12's ruling the roost at the top, it would be nice to have mixed clans at the top, based on skill.

A forced TH spread per war would solve a lot of issues for a lot of people I have spoken with and for my little corner of the world.

Example:
    Lets call my league CWLS
    Same 15v15 each war but with a forced breakdown of 6 TH12s, 5 TH11s and 4 TH10s for the top 3 to 6 leagues or similar. With one league above this where any roster goes which will obviously be 15xth12's. We will call this Titan :-)
    (You could field less 12s and more 11s or less 11s and more 10s but never more than the cap above).

This would mean that a lot more clans could compete without having all TH12 clans fighting at the top.
    You could also sub in and out your 12s, 11s and 10s because 7 days of wars on the trot is hard work for a lot of people I have spoken with and a fair few in my clan. People need the odd war off but most clans are forced put people in back to back because of the disadvantage they would have if they bench their top th's.

See then, you would have league positions based largely on skill rather than largely on who has the most TH12's.

So as you work down the leagues from masters to crystal, the mix of TH's swings towards the lower end of the TH range.

So, as an example, in crystal, you could have a cap of 2 x 12s, 3 x 11s, 5 x 10s and 5 x 9s.

The benefit for smaller clans is they can gradually build their roster as they move up the leagues.
    It also means that clans stuck in the middle are not ridiculously outmatched one war and the polar opposite the next.

I can see this from both sides because my main clan just got knocked out of champs and my mini clan has not lost a war in CWL yet and their opponents are ridiculously underpowered.

As it stands, with the current CWL, the leagues are not settling down because clans will always be moving up and down dependent on who they draw in their league.

You can never have a fair match , where skill decides the outcome, with the CWL structure, because of how the clans are put into groups.

Our mini has a few 11s, few 10s/9.5s, 9s, 8s and 7s... we match mainly 9s with the odd 10 or a 12 at the top. No fun stomping our opponents and most don't even bother to attack us so its certainly no fun for them because they have lost before the first troop is dropped.

The polar opposite is where our main clan is - we run about 8 or 9 th12s, rest 11s and match 15 th12s every war.

If you've read this far, sorry for the chapter and verse but I had to type this somewhere!
    Last edited by TheLandofNod; January 12th, 2019 at 04:16 PM.
    Skrivo
    TH12
    Leader of war clan's vVv & sPu

Clanmates should be able to donate 2 slots worth of spells instead of being limited to one spell. So obviously, a clan mate should be able to donate like 2 freezes or 2 bat spells if their teammate has available space in CC, instead of only being to donate one spell.

Quit making me look for the loot cart. Put the thing in the same place and leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLandofNod View Post

Instead of max TH12's ruling the roost at the top, it would be nice to have mixed clans at the top, based on skill.

A forced TH spread per war would solve a lot of issues for a lot of people I have spoken with and for my little corner of the world.

Example:
    Lets call my league CWLS
    Same 15v15 each war but with a forced breakdown of 6 TH12s, 5 TH11s and 4 TH10s for the top 3 to 6 leagues or similar. With one league above this where any roster goes which will obviously be 15xth12's. We will call this Titan :-)
    (You could field less 12s and more 11s or less 11s and more 10s but never more than the cap above).

This would mean that a lot more clans could compete without having all TH12 clans fighting at the top.
    You could also sub in and out your 12s, 11s and 10s because 7 days of wars on the trot is hard work for a lot of people I have spoken with and a fair few in my clan. People need the odd war off but most clans are forced put people in back to back because of the disadvantage they would have if they bench their top th's.

See then, you would have league positions based largely on skill rather than largely on who has the most TH12's.

So as you work down the leagues from masters to crystal, the mix of TH's swings towards the lower end of the TH range.

So, as an example, in crystal, you could have a cap of 2 x 12s, 3 x 11s, 5 x 10s and 5 x 9s.

The benefit for smaller clans is they can gradually build their roster as they move up the leagues.
    It also means that clans stuck in the middle are not ridiculously outmatched one war and the polar opposite the next.

I can see this from both sides because my main clan just got knocked out of champs and my mini clan has not lost a war in CWL yet and their opponents are ridiculously underpowered.

As it stands, with the current CWL, the leagues are not settling down because clans will always be moving up and down dependent on who they draw in their league.

You can never have a fair match , where skill decides the outcome, with the CWL structure, because of how the clans are put into groups.

Our mini has a few 11s, few 10s/9.5s, 9s, 8s and 7s... we match mainly 9s with the odd 10 or a 12 at the top. No fun stomping our opponents and most don't even bother to attack us so its certainly no fun for them because they have lost before the first troop is dropped.

The polar opposite is where our main clan is - we run about 8 or 9 th12s, rest 11s and match 15 th12s every war.

If you've read this far, sorry for the chapter and verse but I had to type this somewhere!
    Stop trying to come up with ways of breaking CWL and focus on upgrading your base. Limiting Townhall spreads literally destroys what the CWL is suppose to be.

Level 18
    - 4,583/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 216] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Stop trying to come up with ways of breaking CWL and focus on upgrading your base. Limiting Townhall spreads literally destroys what the CWL is suppose to be.
    I thought this thread was about what people want as a QOL? Didn't the original post also say that we shouldn't be criticising other peoples suggestions? Oh well...

I am not tying to "break" CWL either.
    My base is a max th12 bar a few walls. (Edit - seems I haven't updated my sig in a long time).
    If I wanted to war in champs in an all th12 clan, I would join one of my friends clans for each CWL.

No, the point of my post was to suggest a way that all players could compete, based on skill, without having to be max 10s, 11s, 12s or whatever.

I just knew posting on here was a mistake... ya live and learn I guess.
    Last edited by TheLandofNod; January 13th, 2019 at 09:33 AM.
    Skrivo
    TH12

Quote Originally Posted by TheLandofNod View Post

Example:
    Lets call my league CWLS

Yeah, that's a nice way of CWL. I had also imagined CWL to be a skill based system when heard about it before but was disappointed to see that its a ladder system. My imagination was that, 8 clans will compete in normal wars (based on matchmaking like regular wars) and since 8 clans won't necessarily have similar roster so, the wars will be against random clans based on mm but the performance in those regular wars would decide the position among the 8clans. The clan wars in CR work like this so I had imagined it this way. But in this system, the clans with lower ths would have more advantage than the clans with th12s so, it wouldn't be a suitable system as well. Edit: but the concept of deciding ranks via net stars won would solve the problem in that type of system too.

But what you explained seems more relevant system to make the CWL skill based.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; January 13th, 2019 at 10:00 AM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    Yeah, that's a nice way of CWL. I had also imagined CWL to be a skill based system when heard about it before but was disappointed to see that its a ladder system. My imagination was that, 8 clans will compete in normal wars (based on matchmaking like regular wars) and since 8 clans won't necessarily have similar roster so, the wars will be against random clans based on mm but the performance in those regular wars would decide the position among the 8clans. The clan wars in CR work like this so I had imagined it this way. But in this system, the clans with lower ths would have more advantage than the clans with th12s so, it wouldn't be a suitable system as well. Edit: but the concept of deciding ranks via net stars won would solve the problem in that type of system too.

But what you explained seems more relevant system to make the CWL skill based.
    Thanks - that was my point, in a long winded kind of way Stormz
    Skrivo
    TH12