Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosalies Corner #2prugjgu Come hang, win prizes and make friends!

Everyone's WELCOME! Rosalies Corner #2prugjgu Come hang, win prizes and make friends!

Welcome to Rosalies Corner #PRUGJGU

Everyone levels up on day one, win diamonds from Rosalie and make some new friends.

Derbys are OPTIONAL

We do try to do 300+ x 9 but at least over 200. Whatever is fine, just try to get all 9 done no matter the score.

10th is optional

Join and instantly level up in the group as ELDER and if you're having a bad week you don't have to join the derby each week but if you do, please help others.

Have alerts set up so each of us could get notices to come to help someone if you would like to join in

Giveaways weekly of building material

Well established group who have been together farming for years but we are ready to expand! Let's grow together!

No pressure, join now at Rosalies Corner #PRUGJGU
    Last edited by jamesbrewer520; August 23rd, 2018 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Clearer

Yes, we can combine groups too and everyone gets to level up day one too! Google Gift Card Derby this next derby! Who wants diamonds?!

Who is ready for some google money for diamonds?! We are at Rosalies Corner! Give us a shot! Promise we don't bite much!! Extra farms to help with storage, building items given each week and fun, easy going and helpful farmers!

Lets go, lets play! Need more beef in our hood! Special derby this time and we have google codes to give away for diamonds!! Come one, come all! Get to stepping our way! You won't be disappointed! An established team with years of experience here!

Extra land items to be given away this week including Google or iPhone dollars for diamonds! Join this week!

I sent a request to join your neighborhood please accept

Everyone's WELCOME! Rosalies Corner #2prugjgu Come hang, win prizes and make friends!

Quote Originally Posted by fdodson27 View Post
    I sent a request to join your neighborhood please accept
    Thank you for joining!

Hi I am at level 40 and looking for a new neighborhood. The group i just left is in a different time zone makes it difficult to help out or get help. I live in the Midwest area of USA. Are we compatible?

Rose is Arizona, Cari is Cali, Ami, Scoot, and her friends are Midwest, we even have a NYer, and a Canada. We all work together well and for going on 4 years. Sounds like we are! Let's give it a shot for our next derby! I think this will be great!

Who is ready for some google money for diamonds?! We are at Rosalie's Corner! Give us a shot! Promise we don't bite much!! Extra farms to help with storage, building items given each week and fun, easy going and helpful farmers!