Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are the Builder Potion and Book of Building worth it?

Sitting near a fire with some Barbarians and Valkyries(\/alhalla)
    Builder potions are useless unless you use all five at once for five hours of boosting. Book of Everything is another instant hero upgrade for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jaronhudson15 View Post
    Builder potions are useless unless you use all five at once for five hours of boosting. Book of Everything is another instant hero upgrade for me.
    I wouldn't buy builder potions from the trader but the free ones have come in handy to knock the last few hours off an upgrade and free up a builder.

Quote Originally Posted by jaronhudson15 View Post
    I think you're underestimating the importance of Builder Potion. Yes, it may not make much of a difference in TH- 10's, 11's & 12's but the lower THs can benefit ,lot more than BoB, in terms of progressing towards those big THs (10, 11 & 12). Also, it makes a huge difference to the initial Hero upgrade which takes time ranging from 12 hours to 48 hours or a little more.
    Looking 4 a Serious, Adult, Competitive clan? VM/PM me to Apply or Click at USAR

To read how a romantic night turned horrific click on the Doorbell
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101

Builder potions are great for upgrading heroes. Set 2 or 3 thof them to upgrade and pop a bunch of builder potions. Can have your heroes back 2 days faster dropping 5 builder potions
    Journey begun May 2017. Into my second year now.... Account 1 Account 2