Thread: TH 12 50/54/21 Looking for FWA clan

TH 12 50/54/21 Looking for FWA clan

I'm a TH12 with 50/54/21 heroes. Fairly active. Looking for max clan games and an FWA clan. No issues with donations and criticism. Preferably adult clans

Millennial Club
    You would be a great fit with us.
    GNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 15 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #PRCVRUUR check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over four hundred and sixty war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time, nobody is perfect and we will work with you to develop your attacks and make them as consistent as we can!
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc

If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

Forum Veteran
    Level 12 adult clan. We emphasize the importance of having a drama free, active community. Great group here, we always max clan games and were competitive in war. Great place to grow, in war or just in general. We are all easy going. Wars are back to back, we always switch up the numbers for war pending who is in. We war to win and always do what is best for the team. Great organization in war and with the clan overall, leadership really cares.

Stop in

Clan Name: Not Worthy
    Clan Tag: #9UQURGYJ

Pro Member
    Arrow, we are not FWA. I believe there is one in our Clan Alliance though. We would be happy with you farming, helping with siege donations, and doing clan games. Welcome to check us out! Clan name and tag in signature below.
    Wizard's Duel, #PGLP0802, Mark/Pope Vader, Warsmith Alliance Clan,
    Discord https://discord.gg/DDpBuUY

New Bloke/Chick
    Red Eclipse #PYCY20LG is a L14 active war clan. We do back to back wars and currently our log is as follows: Wars 434 of which we have Won 350 and lost 84 with no draws.

https://ibb.co/jzvvi9

To Apply join our discord Recruitment server https://discord.gg/zfD47Cv

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow1996 View Post
    I'm a TH12 with 50/54/21 heroes. Fairly active. Looking for max clan games and an FWA clan. No issues with donations and criticism. Preferably adult clans

Millennial Club
    Hello!

If you’re reading this then please only continue to do so if you’re playing
    • in your spare time
    • for fun
    • you don’t want to talk, eat or sleep with your cohabitor, so you bury your head in a game.

STOP right now if you have given up
    • a job
    • a relationship
    • leaving the house

for clash of clans. We are competitive but don’t take the game that seriously. Feel free to come and check out Prism and meet the clan, or at least bookmark us - you won’t regret it!

We are a LEVEL 11 clan which usually becomes maxed with players (so I’m regularly cleaning our inactive accounts so the clan stays alive). We are recruiting active players to join our friendly, mostly UK/USA, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY clan.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly however you can opt in/out as and when you can or cannot war. We expect all new players to want to war at least occasionally. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan!

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and use both attacks in war.

See if we are the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ or add me as a friend.

My tag is #2RQ9VUPV2
    Clan tag is #8YC8PP88

Reapers Grasp is an English-speaking, U.S. based clan that is rapidly ascending. Started May 2, 2018, we’re currently level 5. We’re currently looking for TH11’s & 12’s to fill two(2) spots to round out the clan. Here’s what we can offer you.

• Donations – We donate a lot and quickly
    • Clan Games – We always max Clan games in 2-3 days.
    • War – We war all the time (optional)
    • Organization – We layout war plans for every war. We also have staff with individual specialties (see below)
    • Training – We can help with whatever training you want. We have a full time staff that specializes in all aspects of the game.
    • Friendly – We’re family-friendly, and just plain friendly. We’re not just clan mates, we’re family.
    • Promotions – Promotions are earned through donations, activity, war activity and/or recruiting
    • Activity – We’re highly active and interactive
    • Fun – We joke around quite a bit and have a lot of fun.

What we expect from you:

• Respect – Be respectful of all members.
    • Don’t Curse – We do have some children in the clan.
    • Donations – Maintain around 1:3 (donated:received) ratio.
    • War – If in war, use both attacks to the best of your ability. Follow the war plan.

That’s it. We don’t kick people for bad attacks in war. We’d rather help you learn to attack better. If you’re looking for a clan that you can grow with, have some fun and doesn’t take the game more seriously than life, we’re the one for you. You can check us out #V8V8UCGG. Come join our family. Hope we see you soon. Type the word “Forum” when requesting to join.
    NO ESCAPING THE REAPERS GRASP!!!