Thread: Spells

Spells

How do I get more spells in my army? I see some army’s have more spells than mine. My spell factory is maxed and so are my barracks.

Thanks.

Forum Superstar
    The only way to get more spell slots is to upgrade to the next town hall and then upgrade your spell factory.

Thanks Bigdome. I have seen others with TH10 with more spells and types of spells, ie “Poison Spell”. Three or four spells are not available, ie unlocked, in my spell factory. I would like to unlock the additional spells. Any ideas?

thanks

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbombharrison View Post
    Thanks Bigdome. I have seen others with TH10 with more spells and types of spells, ie “Poison Spell”. Three or four spells are not available, ie unlocked, in my spell factory. I would like to unlock the additional spells. Any ideas?

thanks
    Yes. You need to build the dark spell factory. Check in the shop where you buy other buildings. I bet it’s there waiting for you.

The max spell any th10 can gave are 12 spell (dark and freeze spells)11 in you spell factory and 1 in your clan castle. The heal rage jump and lightning spells take 2 spell space so you can only bring 5 of them and one smaller spell and another small spell in your cc. At th11 you can upgrade you cc to be able to receive 2 small spells or 1 ( jump rage heal lightning).

I upgraded the cc, but still can’t seem to get the specialized smaller spells. Also my Spell Factory says 10/10 instead of 11/11. Any thoughts? Thanks

Bigdome. You are right. I just bought a dsf and now am getting the spells I want. Thanks!