Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lost loot??

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar65 View Post
    So i have not played in awhile, I logged into my game only to see i had been looted to death i left with around 7 mil and came to just around 3 K of each郎 After emptying my storages and only ended up with a little over 3 mil of each and 20,000 in DE. So first attack after i have left the game and i lose 500 K of each and 4K in DE 郎郎郎 is it just me or does look a little fishy ?? The attacker was also a TH 11 but had 200 more trophies, so i came across this loot calculator and to me this makes more sense.Gold -370000 Elixer-320000 and DE -800...
    Lets see if we can break this down and make some sense of things.

First you stated you have not played in a while and said the attacker was also a TH 11. That makes you a TH 11, offerring up a max 450K from storages (plus whatever accumulated in your collectors). Even if you started with 7 mil, being away for a while you're going to be attacked every 12-16 hours for 450K. So being away for a while would leave you broke.

A max collector holds 200K, so 7 hold 1.4 mil. You said "after emptying my storages and only ended up with a little over 3 mil of each and 20,000 DE." I believe you meant collectors here so I'll go with that. Seems like you made some attacks to get over 3 mil or had more than 3k of each when you originally came back. We will disregard that and go with the loot numbers you provided.

So 3 mil in storages would offer up 300K to an attacker. Gold and Elix collectors offer up 50% of what is in them to attackers. To make up the other 200K, you would need 400K total. At 29K generated per hour with max collectors that's 13.8 hours.
    For DE you had 20K, which at 5% is 1K offered up. DE Drills offer 75% of what is in them. So to make up the 3k as stated you'd need 4k total in the drills. At 300 DE per hour that's 13.4 hours (matches closely to the above time frame).

The numbers you provided weren't exactly what you had, but close enough to work it out. From this it looks like you were attacked roughly 13 to 14 hours after you logged off. Most likely this would have been caused by a shield running out prior to you being able to log in and empty your collectors.

Millennial Club
    OMG does no one read before posting ?? MY COLLECTORS WERE EMPTY ! I HAD JUST EMPTIED THEM. With my totals that i had i should have lost 300k not 500k . Sheesh stop telling me i dont know how to play! I made it to TH 11 for god's sake.
    If that is indeed the case then post in the bugs section of the forum and see about getting it fixed.

As a TH11 you really shouldn't be that concerned about a loss of 4K DE, It's not worth the blood pressure increase posting on the forum is apparently causing you!

So i have not played in awhile, I logged into my game only to see i had been looted to death i left with around 7 mil and came to just around 3 K of each郎 After emptying my storages and only ended up with a little over 3 mil of each and 20,000 in DE. So first attack after i have left the game and i lose 500 K of each and 4K in DE 郎郎郎 is it just me or does look a little fishy ?? The attacker was also a TH 11 but had 200 more trophies, so i came across this loot calculator and to me this makes more sense.Gold -370000 Elixer-320000 and DE -800...
    How long is a while? It doesn't matter if you emptied out your collectors when you logged off. If you haven't logged on in over 24 hours and all those collectors were full, you will lose the amount in your collectors plus storage and treasury when you get raided.

If you were full on everything according to https://www.clashtrack.com/en/available-loot the maximum you will lose is 522k of gold/elixr and 3860 DE.

This game is still better at preserving your loot than games like Call of Duty Heroes. I had an issue where my phone was down for nearly a week and I couldn't login until I remembered I could install an android emulator to login. I lost million of loot and over 200k in diamonds which is the equivalent of DE in COC. I can't lose over 50% of my DE if I go on vacation from COC and I can quickly earn it back.
    Last edited by KrazyDawg; 2 Days Ago at 03:03 PM.

OMG does no one read before posting ?? MY COLLECTORS WERE EMPTY ! I HAD JUST EMPTIED THEM. With my totals that i had i should have lost 300k not 500k . Sheesh stop telling me i dont know how to play! I made it to TH 11 for god's sake.
    To be fair, your original post is quite confusing due to lack of punctuation mark and over use of emojis that only appear on ios devices and come out as blank on Android. Also, the fact that you had 7m+ loot and were inactive for a while is not at all relevant as the defense in question took place after you got back to the game, and hence should never have been mentioned. I realized what you're trying to say after reading through comments, but anyone who reads only the original post and not the comments would think you are referring to your first defense during your inactive period, when you had 7m resources and probably filled up collectors as well since you were inactive.

I would suggest you to edit your original post to a simpler version with less emojis. Cut out the unnecessary info too while you're at it.
    Last edited by abidace; 1 Day Ago at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by abidace View Post
    To be fair, your original post is quite confusing due to lack of punctuation mark and over use of emojis that only appear on ios devices and come out as blank on Android. Also, the fact that you had 7m+ loot and were inactive for a while is not at all relevant as the defense in question took place after you got back to the game, and hence should never have been mentioned. I realized what you're trying to say after reading through comments, but anyone who reads only the original post and not the comments would think you are referring to your first defense during your inactive period, when you had 7m resources and probably filled up collectors as well since you were inactive.

I would suggest you to edit your original post to a simpler version with less emojis. Cut out the unnecessary info too while you're at it.
    That's great advice - his post is quite confusing.

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    You do realize in the time it took you to post and reply back to this you could have won back what you lost?
    or .. nobody can steal more from YOU, than YOU can steal from somebody else.

/Affront
    TH12-56/56/22|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Not sure if the OP is trolling or just doesn't get how the game works...

Anyway if you don't log in to collect your loot, you obviously will lose resources till you are dry. Lucky you got a loot card to get a lot back. Paying money for resources, didn't use it right away and leave your base is just,.... foolish
    ~ TH 12, trying to max ~

Always looking for new active dutch war members. TH 9 and higher are welcome. Apply with saw Sunder on the forum. We are called MiSSeR, #Y0JU9R98. Latest war stats: 349-105