Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can Supercell ID basically replace gamecenter and google playstore?

I love the supercell ID. It is awesome. I originally had my game tied to my moms gamecenter email because I created it years ago when I was young. Supercell ID allowed me to change it to my own email which was really nice

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    Yes, but it's limited to a max of 20 accounts
    Not to be rude but how would you know? Did you fill out twenty emails and load 20 different acc lol

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    Yes, but it's limited to a max of 20 accounts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabossdenos View Post
    Not to be rude but how would you know? Did you fill out twenty emails and load 20 different acc lol
    I call things what they are and you are being very rude. Saying the words “not to be rude”, doesn’t give you an excuse to be that way. The 20 accounts is per device and PapaBear38 knows what he’s talking about! Supercell has the ultimate guide on SCID called the “One and Only SupercellID thread” which is located here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread.

As stated by LeethalForce: there is plenty of evidence to support this (true) statement....

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quite a few people have done. There were plenty of reports of peolle hitting that limit within the furst few weeks after release.

It isn't a total limit, but is a limit on how many can be remembered on one device at any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)