Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone excited for upcoming clan games?

Quote Originally Posted by pppla View Post
    The runes are for the main base, not builder base
    I see you are right! Well at least that means 3 extra walls to level 12! Still not really my rewards but as many of the clan do profit of these rewards I will max all my accounts.
    Leader of N.O.O.B.
    Fresh TH12. Started COC in August 2015
    Level 180+ with aging heroes and nice walls... Not rushing, not maxing but just enjoying the game day after day after day after day......Now pushing heroes, all at the same time...

If we reach max i will be picking 20 gems, 3 x wall rings, 40 gems, 2 x builder potions, book of fighting and 10 x wall rings

Pro Member
    Failed on my 3rd attempt of the day to get a single raid in. These clouds are disgraceful. Clan games need to be extended at least a day due to this mess of a "maintenance".

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerchantBay View Post
    If we reach max i will be picking 20 gems, 3 x wall rings, 40 gems, 2 x builder potions, book of fighting and 10 x wall rings
    If? Don’t you mean when? Be more positive and it’ll happen!
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) A picture is worth a thousand words. A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

These clan games are only 50k compared to last one which were 75k.

We will for sure max this one. Should be easy enough.

AKP.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Quote Originally Posted by AKPekka View Post
    These clan games are only 50k compared to last one which were 75k.

We will for sure max this one. Should be easy enough.

AKP.
    Still got both my Everything and Hero Books. I’ll be saving them for a rainy day.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) A picture is worth a thousand words. A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

New Bloke/Chick
    I was excited, and the large points always make me happy, and I'm still happy for all my accounts except for the 1 in legends.
    Those 1 hour games are a joke. I'm not sure if I'll even find a base within the hour. Oh well, my other accounts will be happy.

Oh, and if your clan lives on the hope/if we max clan games, then you need to recruit or join a better clan.

We haven't missed one yet.
    Last edited by Bull07; August 13th, 2018 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull07 View Post
    I was excited, and the large points always make me happy, and I'm still happy for all my accounts except for the 1 in legends.
    Those 1 hour games are a joke. I'm not sure if I'll even find a base within the hour. Oh well, my other accounts will be happy.

Oh, and if your clan lives on the hope/if we max clan games, then you need to recruit or join a better clan.

We haven't missed one yet.
    Although I have never been to legends I can understand how painful it must be to wait hours to see a raid.
    And those one hour challenges aren't meant for legends, as you said. Sometimes I can't even complete an hour challenge (coz I forget about the challenge and keep talking to clanmates )

We have also maxed each and every clan game, including the 75k one with time left.

AKP.