Thread: Defending CC Troops appearance

Defending CC Troops appearance

Does anyone think it will be helpful if the defence troops in the clan castle is given a different colour than the attacking troops? On a few occasions, I mistook a defending electro dragon to be one of my troop and failed to drop poison on it. Thatís completely an oversight from me, but a different looking cc edragon would have avoided this error.

I've had that problem with valks from time to time. Maybe a red aura around the cc troops instead of changing the color?

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I've had that problem with valks from time to time. Maybe a red aura around the cc troops instead of changing the color?
    Agree with this. Red has been the "color of enemy" for a long time in many different games. I'd like to see the red aura extended to the enemy heroes as well.

One other building that can use an aura or some form of a highlighter is the sweeper. It's difficult to find it when scouting bases in mp lol
    Th11
    Level 150
    Heroes: 50/50/20
    Loot Grab: 2bil/2bil/14mil
    Highest Trophy: 5072

Feels like this would be an example of color swap similar in fighting games.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Quote Originally Posted by freezerclasher View Post
    Does anyone think it will be helpful if the defence troops in the clan castle is given a different colour than the attacking troops? On a few occasions, I mistook a defending electro dragon to be one of my troop and failed to drop poison on it. That’s completely an oversight from me, but a different looking cc edragon would have avoided this error.
    These two post combined makes a great idea worth supporting.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherClashPlayer View Post
    Agree with this. Red has been the "color of enemy" for a long time in many different games. I'd like to see the red aura extended to the enemy heroes as well.

One other building that can use an aura or some form of a highlighter is the sweeper. It's difficult to find it when scouting bases in mp lol
    And this completes the idea.

This would be among the easier implementations and I can see this happening as the QoL part of an update.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

That sounds ok too. Any visual change to distinguish the defending troops will be helpful.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Quote Originally Posted by freezerclasher View Post
    That sounds ok too. Any visual change to distinguish the defending troops will be helpful.
    One time I stuffed my war CC with valks and could barely keep track of all my enemy giants and bowlers getting shredded. Granted, it was pretty funny to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherClashPlayer View Post
    Oh man this is one thing I too definitely want. More than half of the time, I am not able to find out the location of the sweepers when I go air. The sweepers seem to just blend in.