Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Forgetting Seige Machines in War

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9

    Forgetting Seige Machines in War

    So I am the only TH12 in my clan which means I have to bring my own wrecker to war. However, the way you bring your own wrecker is deeply flawed in my opinion. I have to select my wrecker in the 30 seconds prior to my war attack. In those 30 seconds I am focusing on dropping troops... not selecting what troops to bring. I just do not understand this logic. Since the beginning of this game we have cooked/selected our armies prior to attacking. With the current system we have to break that habit and remember to switch to our siege after we hit attack. It is just plain bad design.

    I have some simple solutions that should have been implemented awhile ago. First, you could make it so the siege machine is the default selection (just like it is when you have a siege that is donated). Secondly, you could allow us to select what we want to bring prior to attacking. Or even force us to make a selection. Just give us away to select a siege machine prior to hitting attack.

    Anyone else forgetting their own siege machine? Or am I the only one?

  2. #2
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mharbin View Post
    So I am the only TH12 in my clan which means I have to bring my own wrecker to war. However, the way you bring your own wrecker is deeply flawed in my opinion. I have to select my wrecker in the 30 seconds prior to my war attack. In those 30 seconds I am focusing on dropping troops... not selecting what troops to bring. I just do not understand this logic. Since the beginning of this game we have cooked/selected our armies prior to attacking. With the current system we have to break that habit and remember to switch to our siege after we hit attack. It is just plain bad design.

    I have some simple solutions that should have been implemented awhile ago. First, you could make it so the siege machine is the default selection (just like it is when you have a siege that is donated). Secondly, you could allow us to select what we want to bring prior to attacking. Or even force us to make a selection. Just give us away to select a siege machine prior to hitting attack.

    Anyone else forgetting their own siege machine? Or am I the only one?
    I keep doing exactly this, Damn annoying but obviously all my own fault, Would be nice if the wrecker was included as standard when you have one cooked.

  3. #3
    Yes, many have been unhappy about this particular issue and a nice QOL improvement would be to add a toggle for siege machines similiar to the grand warden air to ground.

    It affects legend players far more as sometimes they miss that 30 seconds.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 6 Days Ago at 04:03 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Yes, many have been unhappy about this particular issue and a nice QOL improvement would be to add a toggle for siege machines similiar to the grand warden air to ground.

    It affects legend players far more as sometimes they miss that 30 seconds.
    Agree 100%. This seems to be an easy fix for SC to make a toggle like that. I hope you have added that idea to those other threads.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Agree 100%. This seems to be an easy fix for SC to make a toggle like that. I hope you have added that idea to those other threads.
    I did, but many others suggested it as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •