Thread: Change the name of the clan.

Change the name of the clan.

It seems fair to me that the name of the clan can be changed. The name of the player can be changed many times, so why can not the name of the clan be changed? We all deserve second chances. This function could be used only by the clan leader and could change the name only once. As in all SUPERCELL games.

This feature, in my logic, was implemented to avoid confusion. A need for name change usually occurs when leadership rotates. However, by then, a clan should be large enough that suddenly changing the name would make the clan difficult to find. Yes, it's inconvenient at times, but some features are there for a reason.

Fresh Spawn

[QUOTE = TomiUli; 11841495] Parece-me justo que o nome do clã possa ser mudado. O nome do jogador pode ser alterado muitas vezes, então porque não pode o nome do clan ser alterado? Todos nós merecemos segundas chances. Esta função pode ser usada apenas pelo líder do clã e pode alterar o nome apenas uma vez. Como em todos os jogos SUPERCELL. [/ QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Doomedoreos View Post
    This feature, in my logic, was implemented to avoid confusion. A need for name change usually occurs when leadership rotates. However, by then, a clan should be large enough that suddenly changing the name would make the clan difficult to find. Yes, it's inconvenient at times, but some features are there for a reason.
    +1

Let's say a person is inactive for a while. He comes back to the game only to find that he is in a different clan, but he is in the same one. He leaves the clan not knowing that the clan's name is changed.

That would be a very major inconvenience... Wouldn't it?

The truth would not be a problem: if he leaves the clan I invite him again and I explain. Also, I can send a message to the clan saying that I changed the name of the clan. That would not be a problem.

Maybe if it cost the leader a lot of gems and it requires more gems every time they want to change it again.

Forum Superstar
    Here is a response from Darian, the SC Community Manager, on this topic from a recent AMA on Reddit:

Darian: We just introduced additional name changes, which was a feature that has been asked about for a very, very, very, very...long time. When it comes to Clan name changes, we're reviewing this as well. One of the challenges, however, is that there already was a system in place to allow players to change their names on their own. Granted it was only once. There isn't a system in place to allow Clan name changes. So this is something that would have to be built from scratch. It's not impossible, but I can't say if it's high on the priority list.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; 1 Week Ago at 11:48 PM.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠