Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Lvl 4 drags or lvl4 pekkas th9

  1. #1
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    46

    Lvl 4 drags or lvl4 pekkas th9

    HI im a new th 9 and got all new troops spells and loons to lvl6. With the rune of elixir, which troop should i upgrade next?

  2. #2
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by vmario View Post
    HI im a new th 9 and got all new troops spells and loons to lvl6. With the rune of elixir, which troop should i upgrade next?
    I suggest dragons. Dragons can help you immensely... In both regular attacks and war attacks. You wouldn't have any issue taking out a semi maxed th9 with a fleet of dragons. They are always one of the first I upgrade each th. They were my first upgrade at th10.

  3. #3
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by auburn2eugene View Post
    I suggest dragons. Dragons can help you immensely... In both regular attacks and war attacks. You wouldn't have any issue taking out a semi maxed th9 with a fleet of dragons. They are always one of the first I upgrade each th. They were my first upgrade at th10.
    Gotcha thanks dude

  4. #4
    Both upgrades seem nice. If you use the P.E.K.K.A usually in your attacks upgrade it. If you use dragons in your army upgrade them. In my opinion i would upgrade the dragons because if will make attacking a th8 a piece of cake and i can push trophies and attack some th9s in war with 9 drags and rest loons.

  5. #5
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    41
    I think it depends on your attacking style. I didn’t find dragons to be a consistent 3 Star in war as a th9. I would recommend pekka. Dragons, though cheaper than they were when I was th9, are still a relatively expensive farming troop too. Not a big deal either way in my eyes. Good luck with your progression!

  6. #6
    Centennial Club Sunderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    113
    I would vote for dragons. You won't use them often, at least I didn't. But it's great to have them a higher level when a dragon event arrives. The discount makes them very viable to farm with, and it will be a welcoming change of the regular farming army.
    ~ TH 12, trying to max ~

    Always looking for new active dutch war members. TH 9 and higher are welcome. Apply with saw Sunder on the forum. We are called MiSSeR, #Y0JU9R98. Latest war stats: 349-105

  7. #7
    If you are one of the “higher” THalls in your clan and your clan is lvl 5+ maybe base it on what your TH7/8 clanmates use for war
    If you have the +1 level bonus - lvl 5 Pekkas are very strong for a TH8 but equally lvl 5 dragons are a strong defensive CC troop.

    If you have other TH9s or higher THs (10,11,12) in your clan none of the above matters though!

  8. #8
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowscream77 View Post
    If you are one of the “higher” THalls in your clan and your clan is lvl 5+ maybe base it on what your TH7/8 clanmates use for war
    If you have the +1 level bonus - lvl 5 Pekkas are very strong for a TH8 but equally lvl 5 dragons are a strong defensive CC troop.

    If you have other TH9s or higher THs (10,11,12) in your clan none of the above matters though!
    I am in a lvl 15 clan with like only 2 th8s.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •