Thread: Lvl 4 drags or lvl4 pekkas th9

Centennial Club

Lvl 4 drags or lvl4 pekkas th9

HI im a new th 9 and got all new troops spells and loons to lvl6. With the rune of elixir, which troop should i upgrade next?

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by vmario View Post
    HI im a new th 9 and got all new troops spells and loons to lvl6. With the rune of elixir, which troop should i upgrade next?
    I suggest dragons. Dragons can help you immensely... In both regular attacks and war attacks. You wouldn't have any issue taking out a semi maxed th9 with a fleet of dragons. They are always one of the first I upgrade each th. They were my first upgrade at th10.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by auburn2eugene View Post
    I suggest dragons. Dragons can help you immensely... In both regular attacks and war attacks. You wouldn't have any issue taking out a semi maxed th9 with a fleet of dragons. They are always one of the first I upgrade each th. They were my first upgrade at th10.
    Gotcha thanks dude

Both upgrades seem nice. If you use the P.E.K.K.A usually in your attacks upgrade it. If you use dragons in your army upgrade them. In my opinion i would upgrade the dragons because if will make attacking a th8 a piece of cake and i can push trophies and attack some th9s in war with 9 drags and rest loons.

Centennial Club
    I think it depends on your attacking style. I didn’t find dragons to be a consistent 3 Star in war as a th9. I would recommend pekka. Dragons, though cheaper than they were when I was th9, are still a relatively expensive farming troop too. Not a big deal either way in my eyes. Good luck with your progression!

I would vote for dragons. You won't use them often, at least I didn't. But it's great to have them a higher level when a dragon event arrives. The discount makes them very viable to farm with, and it will be a welcoming change of the regular farming army.
    ~ TH 12, trying to max ~

Always looking for new active dutch war members. TH 9 and higher are welcome. Apply with saw Sunder on the forum. We are called MiSSeR, #Y0JU9R98. Latest war stats: 349-105

If you are one of the “higher” THalls in your clan and your clan is lvl 5+ maybe base it on what your TH7/8 clanmates use for war
    If you have the +1 level bonus - lvl 5 Pekkas are very strong for a TH8 but equally lvl 5 dragons are a strong defensive CC troop.

If you have other TH9s or higher THs (10,11,12) in your clan none of the above matters though!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowscream77 View Post
    If you are one of the “higher” THalls in your clan and your clan is lvl 5+ maybe base it on what your TH7/8 clanmates use for war
    If you have the +1 level bonus - lvl 5 Pekkas are very strong for a TH8 but equally lvl 5 dragons are a strong defensive CC troop.

If you have other TH9s or higher THs (10,11,12) in your clan none of the above matters though!
    I am in a lvl 15 clan with like only 2 th8s.