Thread: What is the cycle of obstacles

What is the cycle of obstacles

I ll like to know what is the timings of obstacles like tree, branch, cake etc because i have made a obstacle base.

I dont really understand what you mean with cycle. Do you mean where which obstacle turns up at what time? Its completly random.

Thanks to Planck for the cool sig!
    Get your own signature from him here

Millennial Club
    There is a cycle of gems that u get from removing obstacles and that doesn't include special obstacles and gem boxes. Other than that, as far as cake is concerned, it's completely random.

"Vegetation spawns at a rate of one item per eight hours, except if all the spaces in your village are totally filled. Furthermore, an obstacle will only spawn if there is a 1-tile buffer zone between the spaces in which it will spawn and another building or obstacle."

Copied from the Clash of Clans Wiki. Lots of useful stuff on there. Good place to start for answers to any such questions.

Cakes and other special obstacles seem to have a chance of spawning in place of vegetation. Not sure what that chance is. Something like 10% (one every 3 days or so).
    Last edited by Sandy2; August 12th, 2018 at 09:19 PM.
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th10+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th7+. Learn the ropes.

Think its a fun and surprise....
    Last edited by ShafayatSabit; August 12th, 2018 at 09:24 PM.

I have come to the conclusion that obstacles are most likely to appear when you have no builders free. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Randamus View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that obstacles are most likely to appear when you have no builders free. :P
    Haha, this! And with 2+ days left until next one free.

Special seasonal obstacles historically spawn on an average of once every 96 hours (4 days) and it seems to be the case currently in my own experience.

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtTheSlayer View Post
    Special seasonal obstacles historically spawn on an average of once every 96 hours (4 days) and it seems to be the case currently in my own experience.
    I also experienced it. My village cake spawning dates.

1st Cake = 3 August
    2nd Cake = 7 August
    3rd Cake = 11 August,

So maybe next one will come on this date
    4th Cake = 15 August
    Last edited by InfiniteIshaan; August 13th, 2018 at 07:29 AM.