Thread: Loose less shield for attacking

Loose less shield for attacking

Ok, you might have the startegy of attacking only when you have guard, so this would not matter to you. But as for me, I attack at anytime i have time to do it, no matter if i have shield or guard. When you attack, you loose 3 h of shiled for the first attack, and then the shiled cost incresees with one hour for every attack, until you waste all your shiled. I think this should be reduced to: 1 hour for the first attack, 2 hours for the second, 3 for the first, and so on. I really don't see anything bad about this request, and i don't see the reason for this shield cost. So this has nothing bad in it. Pls respect the request.

Pointless? Probably just if you hate me and consider all my ideas useles? I don't think so.

This is how you make clouds even worse in legends
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    Boom Beach - maxed
    Clash of Clans | TH10 | Level 140 |
    Clash Royale | Arena 11 | 88/88 |

Forum All-Star
    This would make the cloud problem even worse. It would migrate down to lower leagues. The problem that only a few hundred thousand face in upper leagues would plague even larger portions of players. If anything, shield times should be reduced. Take some time to learn about the shield/gaurd system, how it works and how it affects the game before suggesting changes.

Looking for an even balance between studies and Clash
    You used to lose ALL of your shield from simply finding a match, even if you didn't attack. Right now, with the amount of shield you lose after each attack, there's no need to reduce the amount lost.
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; August 12th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.

Credits to Planck for the awesome signature! Check him out here!

CoC Accounts: Darkwindô (TH11) | DARDANIUS (TH10)
    Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 12 - Crystal III) #YPU22PYG - Recruiting Today!
    Clashing since Jan 2014

Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Pointless Again 😁.
    No, forget about my first sentense😂
    What's Phoenix and bigdome are saying, is right... Like this, there Will be less available bases to attack in legend. Wich means that legends need to wait Longer and Longer...

1) This makes clouds worse, as others have already said.

2) The current system allows you 3 attacks between each defense, and if that isn't more than enough to make up for a single defense, you're doing farming wrong.

Used to be that if you raid when you have a shield, you lose the entire shield. The current system doesn't need any reduction.

Don't forget about Guards, you can attack multiple times without losing protection.

Currently as it is, is okay IMO.

Shield management is as important as managing your builders.

Please respect other players inputs.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGODAVID View Post
    Ok, you might have the startegy of attacking only when you have guard, so this would not matter to you. But as for me, I attack at anytime i have time to do it, no matter if i have shield or guard. When you attack, you loose 3 h of shiled for the first attack, and then the shiled cost incresees with one hour for every attack, until you waste all your shiled. I think this should be reduced to: 1 hour for the first attack, 2 hours for the second, 3 for the first, and so on. I really don't see anything bad about this request, and i don't see the reason for this shield cost. So this has nothing bad in it. Pls respect the request.

Pointless? Probably just if you hate me and consider all my ideas useles? I don't think so.
    This idea isnít useless. It just really bad. You do realize that the more people can hide behind shields the less their bases will be available to loot, right? I think this has real potential to have a very negative impact on the economy.

I donít hate you or have any animosity towards you. Your ideas get shot down because their negative side is given zero thought before you start a thread. Most of the large number of ideas you have posted either have no real purpose or they would make the game worse and not better

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    This idea isnít useless. It just really bad. You do realize that the more people can hide behind shields the less their bases will be available to loot, right? I think this has real potential to have a very negative impact on the economy.

I donít hate you or have any animosity towards you. Your ideas get shot down because their negative side is given zero thought before you start a thread. Most of the large number of ideas you have posted either have no real purpose or they would make the game worse and not better
    ^^^This^^^