Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game is too easy. Needs to become more difficult.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Be quick and accept my challenge OP before your superior skills end up being used to play pokemon because the longer this threads goes, the more the likelihood is of your impending ban
    Last edited by Damiz; 1 Week Ago at 11:15 PM.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by chaudryirfan View Post
    Yeah go Ahead and BAN Me for speaking the truth and exposing a MODDER who comes to the forum and openly insults the balance of the GAME.
    I am sure the mods will give some flexibility over the naming and shaming rule in this instance. I've got to admit, I've never understood that rule to be honest. If a player is openly cheating and is found out, why not expose them? This thread is a good example of exactly why they should be named....

Lets say SC listened to this guy and changed the game.... it would ruin it for hundreds of thousands of players.....

Expose and ban for me...

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    I'd delete the above post, and a mod can delete this one also. I don't wish to see you banned for discussing mod actions which also violates the rules.

You've done your bit. Let it rest.

This thread should be closed now as serving no useful purpose other than to expose the OP which has been done.
    Good advice.

chaudryirfan , Please delete the post that can get you in trouble. People who are following this thread already knows what is going on.
    Last edited by Gorbash098; 1 Week Ago at 11:37 PM.

I'm looking at their most recent war in COCP. He claims that Pain is one of his alternates (according to his imgur posting). Pain's first war attack was a 39% no star attack. The second one was a 9% one star. His engineered clan has a nice war record, but they're certainly not going against max anything. Didn't even dig hard, the trolling was proved at first glance. BTW, his best account (his clans number one account for that war) did get 2 triples - against the enemies 31st base (1st attack) and 17th base (cleanup).

I know I've never dropped 30 bases on the roster for my FIRST HIT!

Edited to add, while researching this, the thread went ... beyond my expectations. Not going to comment on that.
    Last edited by PapaBear38; 1 Week Ago at 11:45 PM.

I really hope justice is served here. If SC really cares about FP they will have the OP and his entire clan permanently banned.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    How is this thread not closed yet?
    Last edited by FearElemental; 1 Week Ago at 11:45 PM.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) A picture is worth a thousand words. A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    I am sure the mods will give some flexibility over the naming and shaming rule in this instance. I've got to admit, I've never understood that rule to be honest. If a player is openly cheating and is found out, why not expose them? This thread is a good example of exactly why they should be named....

Lets say SC listened to this guy and changed the game.... it would ruin it for hundreds of thousands of players.....

Expose and ban for me...
    No, we will not, and cannot give leeway in this sort of case.

We simply do not have the resources to investigate properly the truth of any allegations (and posting screenshots doesn't prove much), but if we let them stay, it lays us open to accusations of slander if it isn't true.

And while we don't normally talk about infractions etc. To the person saying we don't normally warn before a ban - he had actually been given his 4th infraction, with a warning that the next would mean a permanent ban.

Which he then quite deliberately set out to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)