Thread: New area

Lightbulb New area

I think it will be great if supercell add a new out-of-the-main farm area (like the town and fishing). Maybe something else with animals? Here are some suggestions:

Zoo (Pandas, Tigers)
    Jungle (Monkeys)

We already have The Sanctuary, thatís plenty.

Have you not opened that yet?
    Last edited by SmallChange; 4 Days Ago at 09:39 PM.
    Level 140 (& 40+ Town)
    Achievements: 138/141 * Mastered: 38/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I have not, i do know that it does exist but a few elephants, girrafes and rhinos that cant fo anything is a but of a waste so i do not count the sanctuary as a good place.

we do have the sanctuary so I don’t think a separate animal area would ever be created. However I feel an update to the town in general would be much appreciated. Additions to the sanctuary would also be nice. The sanctuary animals work like pets in that they drop tools so I don’t feel that they are a waste
    Farm level: 90
    Started 1 April 2013

The mine could work, though may be tough fitting it into a farming theme. The huge area behind Rose/Ernest has potential too.

It's been 6 years, so i think it's appropriate a new play-zone should be dedicated to level 100-300.

Could simply be a new set of machine and products, but before that they really need to improve the inventory management tools. Hunting for syrup or cheese by repetitively scrolling through a hundred products is getting really old.

Quote Originally Posted by Melly2014 View Post
    we do have the sanctuary so I donít think a separate animal area would ever be created. However I feel an update to the town in general would be much appreciated. Additions to the sanctuary would also be nice. The sanctuary animals work like pets in that they drop tools so I donít feel that they are a waste
    I absolutely agree! I love the town & sanctuary❤️ I hope they add a wider variety of animals.
    Last edited by WikkdWookiee; 1 Day Ago at 09:56 PM.