Thread: Level 27 Queen?

Centennial Club

Question Level 27 Queen?

Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me as to how strong is a Level 27 Queen for Queen Walk? I'm a TH10 with not all max troops.

Thanks & Regards,
    giant990

Depends on the defenses you are attacking. Thatís a little low to be hitting max level th 10 point defenses but fine if youíre farming 9s and rushed 10s imo

Centennial Club
    Check clash of clans wiki for stats

Iím a th9 fully maxed besides heroes (king going to 23, queen to 28) From experience I can tell you that if you know what youíre doing a level 27 queen should do the trick.

Its quite nice for a max th9 bases. But against infernoes of lvl2-3 it can sucks easily.

Centennial Club
    for looting that's enough, you can clean up half of the resource mines with a queen walk. But for war you need at least 35 at th10.

Lvl27 queen IMO won't stand even against 3 maxed archer towers at th10 without rage but it completely depends on what layout are you attacking and how much it is maxed....but with QW bowitch you don't really need a big QW and I think with seige you can three star a max th10 much easily but again....it completely depends on the base you're hitting.

Level 27 is pretty decent.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Level 27 Queen? Not bad.

Due to the Queen’s AI, you should know that she is only capable of doing short walks before she starts hitting a wall. Queen Charge on the other hand is really good; your Queen appears to be powerful enough for it. Be sure to bring 2 rages to keep her alive.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Yep. Decent enough. But when enemy queen strikes(30+) queen won't stand without triggering abilty