Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Retired player looking to become active again

Hey, Chief! I’m XENOCIDE & I have been leading a clan since June 2015.
    Here is a bit more about it;

XTREME NATION [#UYU22CR]

"CLASHING TO THE XTREME."
    INTERNATIONAL CLAN
    DISCORD CLAN CHAT = PRESS HERE

XNATION OATH
    1:2 DONATION RATIO [DONATED:RECEIVED]
    LOYAL, RESPECTFUL, & HELPFUL TO ALL CLANMATES
    ✔ USE OF BOTH ATTACKS IN WAR TO A HIGH STANDARD
    ✔ GOOD ACTIVITY, SPEAKING IN-GAME, ON DISCORD ETC.
    ✔ ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY
    UNRUSHED BASE, MAXING BEFORE UPGRADING [OR NEAR TO MAX]
    ✔ TAKING PART WITHIN CLAN GAMES TO A GOOD STANDARD

XNATION RANKS
    CO-LEADER = 2K+ DONATIONS PER SEASON, 200+ WAR STARS, & HIGHLY TRUSTED BY HIERARCHY, HIGHLY ACTIVE
    ELDER = 1K+ DONATIONS PER SEASON, 100+ WAR STARS, & TRUSTED BY HIERARCHY, VERY ACTIVE
    MEMBER = 500+ DONATIONS PER SEASON, TOWN HALL 7+, LEVEL 50+, & 50+ WAR STARS, ACTIVE

WAR SCHEDULE
    ✔ TUESDAY 7PM-WEDNESDAY 6PM BST WAR PREPARATION
    WEDNESDAY 6PM-THURSDAY 6PM BST BATTLE DAY
    ✔ FRIDAY 7PM-SATURDAY 6PM BST WAR PREPARATION
    SATURDAY 6PM-SUNDAY 6PM BST BATTLE DAY

Direct Link to the Clan In-Game: PRESS HERE
    Our Clan Statistics & Record: PRESS HERE

If you have any questions regarding the clan then be sure to get back to me;
    Discord: XENOCIDE#7720 OR Twitter: @XENOCIDESam OR Send me a DM!

From all the members of XNATION we look forward to hearing back from you soon. Clash on!

If you are still looking for clans, check out our ClashPub clan family, http://www.clashpub.com/
    Join us on Discord for an interview: https://discord.gg/pckJ23N
    We're in NDL, MLCW, and sub for our family clan in CWL.

Your account sounds like a perfect fit for TheCrimsonGate, the feeder clan to two large war clans, TheCrimsonKeep and the TheCrimsonKeep2. It's the perfect place to learn the ropes and prepare for more serious wars in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.

TheCrimsonGate is part of a larger clan family, so our members can also benefit from the community our other clans bring. TheCrimsonFamily currently also contains:

• TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. Recruiting th10+. Adults. Discord is required.
    • TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Recruiting balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.

Hope to see you soon.
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th10+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th7+. Learn the ropes.

Pro Member

We're all adults mostly from US. I think you'd fit perfect here

Level 14 ADULT war clan (18+)
    War back to back, active 24/7, max everything. We have members from all time zones so there is always someone on to donate for raids or war, talk about life, sports or the weather (lol), help to teach attacks or to practice by fc. We max clan games within the first few days, every time. Donations are filled extremely quickly. We do not keep a donation ratio bcuz it's honestly hard to donate - the requests get filled so quickly. It's a great crew. Friendly banter and smack talk a must. It's just a great time with a great group of people.

Become a legend!

We use discord to communicate and the app IS MANDATORY. We have an add free version of clash track for your optional use. We host optional training sessions in our training room (discord) to teach new attacks. You just have to ask, plenty of skilled attackers willing to help. Looking for the following:

Th9:: with 15/15 heroes

th10:: with 25/25 heroes and level 4 valks/golems

Th11:: with 35/35 heroes

If u don't meet the above, message me and I'll get u the feeder clan info.. EVEN OUR FEEDER MAXES CLAN GAMES, every.. single.. time

Please let me know if interested.♥
    TakeoverLegendz #8R9RUQUG

Say skittlez or forums if u decide to join
    My discord name skittlez#2329

Hi Dragon, I'm similar age/location/TH. Based upon your th you may be a good fit for our Seven Kingdoms clan. Take a look at our pages and if you think we are a match, please stop by. We run two clans both for adults, no drama, fun and laid back but make a serious effort to win wars.

Seven Kingdoms is a Lvl 10 clan of about 40 adults who war 3x/wk & max clan games. The focus is on mid TH9+ -Thomas
    Chicken Pickle is a Lvl 8 clan of about 40 mostly adults who war 2-3x/wk & max clan games. The focus is on early TH9 and below. -OThomas

I want to thank all of you for replying to my post. I feel that I have found the right clan for me. Everyone that answered this post has great clans, it was simply what I felt would be the best fit for me. Thank all of you again and I hope each of you know, just how much I appreciated each one of you.
    Dragon (LVL 65 MAXED)

The most important 6" on the battlefield is between your ears!

TD: 31, 13 TH: 30
    GBE: 41, 17, 17, 17, 17, 17 PSC: 46

Forum Superstar
    Sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

everything you need to know is in our financial disclosure: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Couch-for-sale

come on over, we're building a fort...

clan: On The Edge #90JRJRG | Level 16 Clan | recruiting TH9 - TH11
    kik: kickballpro | TH12 | lvl 220
    all my troop requests: instagram | tumblr

Welcome to our mature clan! I'm 53, the oldest in the clan. We have a fair number of guys in 40s too. You would fit right in so I'm sending you a PM. I hope you will check is out. Weare Casterly Pebble (#8LG20829, lvl 16, 535 wins). We are recruiting TH9s - TH12s.We have common sense rules and a relaxed, supportive environment. We are palswith Casterly Rock #R8C2GQ. We require the use of Discord (we use it to callbases). We are full of working adults and understand that balancing act! If youare looking for this kind of clan, check us out.

Apply in-game. Visit us on Discord: https://discord.gg/qPRtDq3
    YouTube/Twitter: LexLionHearted Clan Website: https://casterlypebble.wordpress.com/

Good evening. I won’t bombard the thread with a lengthy description of what we are and why you should join. In short, we are looking for loyal, active adult members primarily based out of UK or US. Preferably NON RUSHED TH7-TH11. We have only 21 members and about 3 or 4 of those are people’s second accounts. If you’re looking to find a home that frequently goes to war, holds people accountable, has fun, and maximize clan games, then join us over at Banter&Battles (9C2YR8JP).

Add me TexasTbagger (PQLQUYPJ) and I’ll send an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by 345thDragon View Post
    I have a maxed TH 9, except for 2 more upgrades in my lab. I'm 57 living in the USA in the central time zone. Always been in a war clan, but open to any types of clans. Must be willing to put up with me until I shake the rust off. I'm mature, follow instructions and loyal. My player tag is #8VGPPRRV9, If anyone cares to take a look. Thank you for taking the time to take a look at this post