Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [IDEA] Reduce Lightning Spell to 1 housing space,decrease it's DPS by half

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    Maybe you just donít know how to use it? One eq to activate the the giga tesla on a th12 when using lavaloon will attract your loons straight to the th. I find it very useful
    Nice suggestion.

Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    No use, think about this:
    Imagine: you are attacking with a dragon army, your max spell capacity is 6 -> means that you trained 3 lighting spells... let's say that 1 spell does 200 damage -> Does 600 damage in Total. If you make the capacity to 1, and the damage a half, means that you can train 6 of them, and each spell does 100 damage... 6x100 is 600 AGAIN.

There is no difference...

if it becomes 1 space, you can now zap a mortar with 3 spell space of lightning instead of 4. still useless bc its inefficient to zap a mortar

I don’t like this idea. They only just made changes to buff it, so I’d like to see time pass to see if it can find a place on the new stats.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    This still doesn’t explain how cutting it’s damage in half will encourage players to use it or even why anyone would waste a space on 330 damage?
    I want to see this answered. Why does cutting in half change anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Glans14 View Post
    I want to see this answered. Why does cutting in half change anything?
    i got 1 answer but it doesnt absolutely justify it

most buildings in the game can be zaped by 2 lightnings ( 4 spell space). however some of these buildings can be just be zaped by 1 and a half lightning (3 spell space, if lightning is halfed). that means if you zap a low hp tower, like a mortar, youll save an extra spell slot if the lightning is halfed. additionaly , you can now just zap defending archers and wizards since its faster than poison for 1 space, just be more acurate in dropping the spell.

anyway i dont think the mortar zapping thing is enough reason to half the spell. no one zaps mortars cause its not efficient
    Last edited by ninjalvl999; August 12th, 2018 at 05:50 PM.

Since it was buffed I really like it and use it frequently. It's fine